The WORST Game I've ever played!

[Post New]by nattiegirl2 on Oct 12, 09 3:45 PM
[b][u]
Absolutely the worst game ever. How can you pick hidden objects from a list that is nothing but musical notes? Couldn't find anything, ran out of hints and just clicked all over the screen until I found them. Pityful, and I'm not new at this! Uh!

Snipis
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:The WORST Game I've ever played!

[Post New]by Snipis on Dec 4, 09 2:35 AM
You must have missed the instructions which said said click on the notes to hear the sound and find the object that makes that sound. I missed them the first time a game did that to me.

fudgem
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by fudgem on Dec 4, 09 7:27 AM
I think the game developers should remember that not every one can hear, I am profoundly deaf and musical clues are useless to me.

Also, not everyone plays with the sound on, perhaps there is someone watching television in the same room

Having said that, I enjoyed the demo, and have bought the game. I'm just hoping that there aren't any more musical levels

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Dec 4, 09 7:29 AM
I actually thought the sound clues were a very fun twist to finding hidden objects.

polexia
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by polexia on Dec 4, 09 11:41 AM
fudgem wrote:I think the game developers should remember that not every one can hear, I am profoundly deaf and musical clues are useless to me.

Also, not everyone plays with the sound on, perhaps there is someone watching television in the same room

Having said that, I enjoyed the demo, and have bought the game. I'm just hoping that there aren't any more musical levels

True, I don't often keep the speakers on my PC on because when browsing there is a new trend these days for web sites to have automatically playing videos or music or whatever. I keep them off as a general rule or keep the sound low when playing a game so as not to disturb anyone in the house while I play. It would be nice if they had a caption option for those who don't want to or can't hear the music clues.

cwy2009
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by cwy2009 on Jan 20, 10 8:40 AM
fudgem wrote:Also, not everyone plays with the sound on, perhaps there is someone watching television in the same room

Also, with background music on, it could be hard to hear the sound clips clearly. This game has some brilliant ideas but has a quite a few minor issues here and there.

Edited on 01/20/2010 at 9:02:41 AM PST

cwy2009
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by cwy2009 on Jan 20, 10 11:24 AM
Another nice touch: in some HOG scenes where you locate objects by silhouettes, the silhouettes always look slightly different from the objects, adding to the challenge.

I'm willing to overlook the flaws of this game and am strongly considering buying this game due to its creativity and the toughness of the HOG scenes.

Go to: