Sylviald
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Torn net and netting needle

[Post New]by Sylviald on Oct 12, 09 4:47 PM
When I go back by the sheep to mend the net with the netting needle it seems to have disappeared. It was there when I left the scene earlier as clicking on it said to come back later. Now when i need it to catch the pirate its gone. Anyone else had this problem? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 12, 09 5:47 PM
Sylviald wrote:When I go back by the sheep to mend the net with the netting needle it seems to have disappeared. It was there when I left the scene earlier as clicking on it said to come back later. Now when i need it to catch the pirate its gone. Anyone else had this problem? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

It should be hanging up in the tree. Start by looking at the salt feeder, then pan around and you should see it.

Good luck!
Robin

Sylviald
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Torn net and netting needle

[Post New]by Sylviald on Oct 13, 09 4:58 PM
thanks Robin
yes i was looking on the wrong side - i panned as you said and there is was. Can't believe I missed it so many times...lol

[Post New]by lovethemopals on Nov 27, 10 12:06 PM
robin94122 wrote:
Sylviald wrote:When I go back by the sheep to mend the net with the netting needle it seems to have disappeared. It was there when I left the scene earlier as clicking on it said to come back later. Now when i need it to catch the pirate its gone. Anyone else had this problem? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

It should be hanging up in the tree. Start by looking at the salt feeder, then pan around and you should see it.

Good luck!
Robin

What does this needle look like, I can't find it anywhere? I can't remember if I've used it someplace else and left it or not. I sure can't see it hanging in the tree.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 12:32 PM
lovethemopals wrote:
robin94122 wrote:

Good luck!
Robin

What does this needle look like, I can't find it anywhere? I can't remember if I've used it someplace else and left it or not. I sure can't see it hanging in the tree.

It's not the Needle that's hanging in the tree--it's the torn Netting from the trap. When the Trap is sprung, it bounces up into the tree.

The Netting Needle is one you've been carrying around in your inventory for awhile. You find it on the ground by the Fort. You can see a marked screenshot with it at the end of Chapter 22 in the Blog Walkthrough.

Note that this is not the same as the Sailmaker's Needle, which you get in a different place for a different purpose.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Torn net and netting needle

[Post New]by lovethemopals on Nov 27, 10 2:10 PM
Thanks Robin, I bet I never picked it up to begin with, I'll go check it out.

Go to: