Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Level 6

[Post New]by Loralia on Nov 4, 15 3:30 AM
It's embarrassing to admit so early in the game but I cannot figure out how to get enough food to finish this level.There's only so much available, I've tried several different ways and frankly I'm stumped. I'm short about 200 in food. I have 20 food left, all the animals and a bridge to take care of but no food. Can't build a diner and there's no fish left to catch.

I play to relax, not stress. Why do they have to make it so difficult so early? I was delighted to see this game but not if I have to work THIS hard to make it through. How did the rest of you get it?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Level 6

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 4, 15 7:42 AM
Hi Loralia.

There are two ponds with fish. There is a valve for each of the ponds. Once you turn the valves and purify the ponds, you will have more than enough food to do what you have to do.

Each fish is 80 food. You only have to rescue animals. Build a rent house and a fuel station (there is already a sawmill and a fuel station to be repaired). After you repair the bridge, destroy the lumber mill and build another rent house so you can remove the big stone faster.

When I started, I built a fuel station, then after I cleared the first pond of fish, I destroyed it and built a rent house. I hardly needed anything from the second pond.

Are you playing on Relaxed Mode with Hints? Did you select Multi-Click? I play in Timed Mode and use Multi-Click. I don't use the hints though. Are you sure Time Management Games are a good way to relax? I use Match 3's for that!

Edited on 11/04/2015 at 4:39:21 PM PST

Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Loralia on Nov 5, 15 5:23 AM
I did it! I enjoy many resource managment if they have a relaxed mostly because I like figuring out my strategy. Because I was in the trial I guess I was in too big of a hurry and missed a couple of details. Thank you for your assistance, it was very helpful. I haven't played a new one in a while (I tend to replay certain games a lot, changing my strategy as I go to mix things up) and forgot a couple things.

Match 3's generally aren't anxiety free for me, lol. There's been a few I've enjoyed but way back when I got sort of burned out on them as it always seemed I would end up stuck with nothing to do and no where to go. I admit this was some years ago when I first discovered PC games and they have changed a lot in the last 8-10 years.

Thanks again!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 5, 15 6:12 AM
Yay! Glad you did it! Have one on me!

I replay some of my favorites too, just to see if I can change up the strategy! It's good practice!

Go to: