bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Avenue Flo forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 13, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Avenue Flo forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Avenue Flo players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nec912
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Help!!!

[Post New]by nec912 on Oct 13, 09 12:50 PM
I am stuck and don't know where to find lug nuts!! any help???

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:Welcome to Avenue Flo forum

[Post New]by dvdiva on Oct 13, 09 3:12 PM
The lug nuts are scattered all around the bus. No need to move to other scenes, as they're all there near the bus area. Very very tiny though! May require some squinting

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 14, 09 7:44 AM
I'm having problems with dialog being skipped. I've restarted the game several times, and no matter what I do when I answer the cell phone in the dinner it jumps right past the dialog with Quinn and goes right to the task list. It happens several times during game play as well. The game still works, but I miss a lot of the explanations of what is happening in the adventure.

Is this a common problem, or is it just me?

Julie

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 14, 09 1:06 PM
Hi sinshack,

I haven't seen any other comments about that dialogue error you explained, so I'd suggest that you go ahead and contact our Customer Support team by clicking on the green envelope on the right side of this page.

From there, just continue past the help page articles to submit a help request with our team. One of our representatives will get back to you as quickly as they can to help!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 10/14/2009 at 2:22:28 PM PST

[Post New]by lasergirl on Oct 14, 09 3:48 PM
hi i'm having trouble with the cake o matic looking for the ingredients i can't seem to line everything up properly in the cupboards any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong to get the ingredients i need for the cake o matic? thanks

[Post New]by lireed on Oct 14, 09 4:04 PM
Help- I can't remember the correct oder of numbers to push for the cake-o-matic and I'm not able to go back to the Spa for a review

Edited on 10/14/2009 at 4:05:12 PM PST

[Post New]by lasergirl on Oct 14, 09 4:13 PM
i know the number it's the cupboard i'm havin trouble with the hint tells me to move the cookies \over to the right side and i've tried every way possible to move the ingredients but i can't fit them in there helppppppppppppp

[Post New]by lasergirl on Oct 14, 09 4:16 PM
11 22 33 11 22

[Post New]by lasergirl on Oct 14, 09 4:22 PM
if it isn't that but i think it is it's 12312

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 14, 09 4:57 PM
SPOILER WARNING

lasergirl wrote:11 22 33 11 22

It's 11 22 33 22 11.

[Post New]by lasergirl on Oct 14, 09 5:21 PM
what is spolier warning was i not suppose to say something?

[Post New]by lekapt on Oct 15, 09 7:36 AM
please anyone help me... where i can found cutters of aunt ethel for take a beads?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Oct 15, 09 7:43 AM
Check the sofa in the pet spa -- the wire cutters are under the sofa cushions. You may also want to consult the walkthrough if you need help during the game:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/avenue-flo-walkthrough/

kkexc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kkexc on Oct 15, 09 12:45 PM
Help! What is the super secret combination? I need the last 2 numbers.

[Post New]by showtimefolks on Oct 15, 09 8:58 PM
OK I must be the dullest tack out there but I can't seem to figure out the last clothing display in the Dress Shop.

Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by meelaska on Oct 16, 09 2:50 AM
im getting frustrated with the dress shop and the beads.. i have re started the game twice and before i even pick up the beads there is only 11 in the shop.. i have checked the screen shot and dont seem to have a bead near the bottom left of the screen.. its not there.. HELP..

twin_mom
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by twin_mom on Oct 16, 09 2:54 AM
You are correct. There are only 11 in the shop. Someone on the street has the other one. Don't want to spoil it for you by telling you who or where to find them.

[Post New]by meelaska on Oct 16, 09 3:02 AM
oh thankyou twin_mom thats so helpful.. i thought i was going blind.. thanks for not spoiling it too

[Post New]by meelaska on Oct 16, 09 3:28 AM
ok ive completed everything on the napkin but still no beads.. i gave a certain someone wire cutters and they just tell me they can make me a ring out of beads.. nothing about them needing wire cutters.. they took it and that was that.. still stuck with these dam beads.. i may need a nap.. : )

Go to: