apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

MODS/DEVS.... Major Glitch in Tournies.....

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 4, 15 2:50 PM
I just played this last tournament and just decided to pull out because of a Major Glitch. My first play went fine. I played again and suddenly.... the scores are not totaling up. This happened in 3 out of 5 doors. It would only give me my base score, no bonus for found chips or accuracy. I finally had to exit and close the game down. Went back into the tourney and everything worked just fine. I feel that this should be brought to the DEVS attention before any more tournaments are played as there are quite a few players that do pay in again with diamonds to try to make a better score and the glitch is just eating up their diamonds. And I will admit, I'm one of those players, so needless to say I wasted 5 diamonds, because the game was not scoring right. Please.... pass this information on to the DEVS so this can be addressed. Thank you....

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Edited on 11/04/2015 at 3:37:37 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:MODS/DEVS.... Major Glitch in Tournies.....

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 4, 15 2:58 PM
I've seen this posted before both for PC and iOS Something is wrong somewhere alas

Thanks for bringing it to the Mods and Devs attention, Apollo

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

MODS/DEVS.... Major Glitch in Tournies.....

[Post New]by betslou41 on Nov 4, 15 3:14 PM
apollogold wrote:I just played this last tournament and just decided to pull out because of a Major Glitch. My first play went fine. I played again and suddenly.... the scores are not totaling up. This happened in 3 out of 5 doors. It would only give me my base score, no bonus for found chips or accuracy. I finally had to exit and close the game down. Went back into the tourney and everything worked just fine. I feel that this should be brought to the DEVS attention before any more tournaments are played as there are quite a few players that do pay in again with diamonds to try to make a better score and the glitch is just eating up their diamonds. And I will admit, I'm one of those players, so needless to say I wasted 5 diamonds, because the game was not scoring right. Please.... pass this information on to the DEVS so this can be addressed. Thank you....

It wouldn't let me out !!! I had my best scores ever, was on the last door with 19min. to go, then suddenly announced the Tournament was over !!! I am thru with this nonsense !!!

Betslou41

alfy35twa
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by alfy35twa on Nov 4, 15 3:19 PM
This issues has come again.. I just did the tournament TWICE, The first original free round was fine, it was the next two times and one was a play free, where the scores for all the rooms were the same, the total for each room was 867, "0" was the percentage listed in comparison to my very first round this number repeated in all the following rooms. My first round total was175K afterward 45K , 38K . For those last two game I also spun only 10% each time and I had 12 chips on the last one

I'm trying to win my Tournament Topper Cat Champion People!!..Help Me Here!!

Edited on 11/04/2015 at 3:24:13 PM PST

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 4, 15 3:20 PM
Your welcome, Fudge.

I just PM'd four MODS about this. Hope they get it worked out before having anymore. Players don't need to lose any diamonds, especially those who don't have that many to lose. I only lost 5 before the glitch hit me, but it didn't hurt me. The problem is... having to close your game completely down to get it fixed. By the time you do manage to get back in to test it again, you're so far down in the standings, that it's impossible to get back in the top 100's, unless you get really lucky with a lot of chips and high spins. Just so everyone understands..... I'm not demanding that they close the tournaments.... just fix this glitch before having anymore.....

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 4, 15 3:30 PM
I know, we don't want the tournies closed, we love them...BUT whatever the devs have done recently seems to have made them worse

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Nov 4, 15 3:37 PM
Just an FYI. Not everyone is having problems. I played in the last tourney and didn't have any problems. I did pay to play at least twice, too. I played on both PC & Android. No problems in either. Finished in top 100 on Android but in the 300s on PC.

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Nov 4, 15 3:39 PM
FudgeChi wrote:I know, we don't want the tournies closed, we love them...BUT whatever the devs have done recently seems to have made them worse [/qu

Which is exactly the reason I think that Achievement should be removed !!!

Betslou41ote]

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 4, 15 3:43 PM
SilverFox.... I understand that not everyone is getting hit with this. I have played many tournaments and never had a problem, but this glitch is starting to hit more and more players. Please... don't take this the wrong way, but you may also get hit. Just saying... it needs to be fixed.

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Nov 4, 15 3:52 PM
apollogold wrote:SilverFox.... I understand that not everyone is getting hit with this. I have played many tournaments and never had a problem, but this glitch is starting to hit more and more players. Please... don't take this the wrong way, but you may also get hit. Just saying... it needs to be fixed.

Thanks apollogold! Will keep an eye out for problem!

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 4, 15 4:02 PM
SilverFox47 wrote:
apollogold wrote:SilverFox.... I understand that not everyone is getting hit with this. I have played many tournaments and never had a problem, but this glitch is starting to hit more and more players. Please... don't take this the wrong way, but you may also get hit. Just saying... it needs to be fixed.

Thanks apollogold! Will keep an eye out for problem!

You're welcome... just keep an eye out on your score. If you do get hit, remember... close the game completely! That should take care of it.... for awhile anyway...

Edited on 11/04/2015 at 8:56:10 PM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 4, 15 4:04 PM
I know I said I would never play the TOURNIES again and this was the reason no scores other than base on 4 doors and now the accuracy scores have changed again first they were 5 points off for miss click then went to 7 points now mine are at 8 points off . I am no longer curious , I didn't play the free game no use and a complete waste of DIAMONDS as far as I am concerned.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Nov 4, 15 4:28 PM
So far, I've not been hit with any glitches. I only have 2 more to get my kitty and I hope I can get it without getting hit with the glitch. Lol! I do believe that sometimes the devs try to make it to where everyone can get the achievement. This may cause a hiccup in the tourneys? Maybe...

I am a poet and didn't know it! "hit with a glitch." Rofl

Edited on 11/04/2015 at 4:58:10 PM PST

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Nov 4, 15 5:04 PM
Twice now I have placed in the top 100, closed out the game and when I came back in I had lost my achievement and the diamonds that I won. Don't remember how many diamonds last week, but today it was 23!! What is going on??????

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Nov 4, 15 5:08 PM
First, sorry for all your problems! I'm here to commiserate with you I actually got 2 50%'s on the wheel and it only registered as 20%! 2 of my three plays were were only 2 spins (6,7 chips). That sure makes the odds bad for you! I'm sure they will get these glitches worked out, and they do read what we say. Be paitent as my friend always tells me "it's only a game"! I play on iOS platform and it seems PC's have issues as well. Still a big fan of MC!
Back to the castle! Good luck everyone!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 5, 15 1:34 AM
Why do these glitches only affect some players?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Nov 5, 15 2:41 AM
I had a major glitch in last nights tourney, I won't go into the details as to how I came across the glitch but I finished fourth with 315,000+ and won 71 diamonds of which I was not entitled to, (and it had nothing to do with the wheel) so please all ignore my placing Airam-Eng.

I have reported this to bfgBellephoron and have asked he/she to pass the information onto the devs.

I apologise profusely to all who played in the tourney 10p.m. G.M.T. but it was a complete accident and there was nothing what-so-ever I could do to rectify the situation other than reporting what had happened and BFG are welcome to recover the diamonds I won should they so wish

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 5, 15 3:44 AM
guppies, it is NOT YOUR fault that there are still so many glitches in the tournaments and it seems every try of the devs to fix it makes it only worse . It is very nice of you to report to a mod what happened

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 3:44:48 AM PST

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Nov 5, 15 3:48 AM
cynththemoler wrote:Why do these glitches only affect some players?

This is why I am so against this Achievement Award, too many of the same players have been hit with these glitches, over and over !!! If they ran this Tournament for the next 5 years, there would still be thousands who could not get this Achievement. This should be fun to play, but instead it has become to cut-throat, and an embarrassment to the game !!!

Are you listening DEV'S and BFG ???

Betslou41

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Nov 5, 15 4:04 AM
Thank you Karin, as i've just said to someone else, I was cringing with embarrassment staring in disbelief as I hadn't actually done anything, not even a spin on the wheel.

Betslou I feel your pain and the worrying thing is, that i'm sure the glitch is not something that *just happens* although in my case it did, but I feel for sure I could re-activate the same circumstances and find myself the top of the leader board again and again and again. It would be interesting to know if anyone else has reported an unreal score.

Go to: