Stuck..Need Help!!

[Post New]by jkc11897 on Oct 13, 09 7:36 AM
I need help on getting the last bouquet figured out. I can't seem to quite get all the flowers arranged the way they are supposed to be. This is on the last neighborhood if you haven't made it that far.

Re:Stuck..Need Help!!

[Post New]by ianik29 on Oct 13, 09 7:41 AM
I am unable to find the last butterfly in the first neighborhood........any thoughts??

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Oct 13, 09 7:51 AM
Last butterfly in the first neighborhood -- try under the wheel of the green truck at the intersection.

Last bouquet -- use a blue tulip for the center. Also, you can click "Hint" anytime and it will tell you what flower to use next. The hint button fills up very quickly!

Edited on 10/13/2009 at 8:33:46 AM PST

[Post New]by jkc11897 on Oct 13, 09 10:24 AM
I put blue tulip in the middle and clicked hint and it gives me the same hint over and over again. that i need a blue tulip in the middle and a few pink tulips. can't figure this out.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Stuck..Need Help!!

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 13, 09 12:23 PM
jkc11897 wrote:I need help on getting the last bouquet figured out. I can't seem to quite get all the flowers arranged the way they are supposed to be. This is on the last neighborhood if you haven't made it that far.

Hi Jkc 11897

Starting from the top and work our way down:

Top:Yellow Daisy
Second: 2 Pink Lillies
Third: Pink Lilly, Blue Tulip, Red Rose
Fourth: 2 Pink Lillies
Fifth: Purple Daisy

Hope this helps!
Margie B

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Oct 13, 09 12:37 PM
This might not be the right place to ask this but since I saw where Margie replied to it....figured I'd ask here.....

How long is this game? Is it one that last for more then a few hours....hate buying games I can finish within a matter of a few hours.

Saw this in walkthru:

"Avenue Flo consists of 3 chapters" how many levels are in a chapter? Hope that's the right way to ask that question. lol

Thanks for any info.!

rebacin
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by rebacin on Oct 13, 09 1:38 PM
HELP Please... How do I get the Red dye out of the Tree? Also, I am unable to get wire cutters- I keep going to the Pet Spa, but can't find them, Thanks

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Oct 13, 09 1:40 PM
rebacin wrote:HELP Please... How do I get the Red dye out of the Tree? Also, I am unable to get wire cutters- I keep going to the Pet Spa, but can't find them, Thanks

Knock on the door below the person in the window.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 13, 09 1:56 PM
cyndihugs wrote:This might not be the right place to ask this but since I saw where Margie replied to it....figured I'd ask here.....

How long is this game? Is it one that last for more then a few hours....hate buying games I can finish within a matter of a few hours.

Saw this in walkthru:

"Avenue Flo consists of 3 chapters" how many levels are in a chapter? Hope that's the right way to ask that question. lol

Thanks for any info.!

Hey Cyndi,

I may not be the best judge on the length of this game since it's different for me than for everybody else because writing a walkthrough and playing at the same time takes a lot longer. What you see in the walkthrough right now are just the first 2 chapters.I am finishing up the third chapter right now.

I will say that the last chapter seems rather long compared to the other two. I think it's a game that has a nice variety of tasks. I'm sure someone will come along that can give you a better answer.

Good Luck!

Margie B

Kaerie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Kaerie on Oct 13, 09 2:48 PM
cyndihugs wrote:How long is this game? Is it one that last for more then a few hours....hate buying games I can finish within a matter of a few hours.

I finished within about 4 hours (and used the hint button only once).

Edited on 10/13/2009 at 2:50:41 PM PST

rebacin
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by rebacin on Oct 13, 09 3:05 PM
Thanks Lord_Lollipop! Got the red dye.

Now where do I find the Wire Cutters? I can't find them at the Pet Spa... Thanks,,Cindy

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Oct 13, 09 3:08 PM
The wire cutters are under the cushions of the sofa.

[Post New]by Schylar03 on Oct 28, 09 9:02 PM
I am stuck in Flo's Apartment. I'm looking for the combination to the safe...I thought i had the right answers, but Flo has a nagging feeling that my answers or incorrect..Not sure of Quinn's shoe size..I thinking a 9. No sure if # of sailboats is 6 or 7 and so on and so forth....Please help

Edited on 10/28/2009 at 9:03:52 PM PST

[Post New]by oldmegone2009 on Nov 15, 09 7:45 PM
im having trouble with the bouquet myself im on the fourth one where you cant let the tulips and roses touch, got to have a tulip at the top, and a rose in the middle and use the same amount of pink and red and use all 5 colors its the last thing so i can move on plzs help

[Post New]by tangge on Dec 24, 09 8:55 AM
cant find the last $20 bill to get the mint cookies. Help!

Go to: