Artifact Award

[Post New]by BrookhavenLabs on Nov 4, 15 7:15 PM
Odd - when I click on the artifact button - the list says 18 artifacts. When I click on achievements it says I only have 17 artifacts.

Thoughts anyone?

Toucan8727
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Artifact Award

[Post New]by Toucan8727 on Nov 4, 15 7:58 PM
I am having the same issue.........??????

[Post New]by BrookhavenLabs on Nov 4, 15 8:04 PM
Glad to know I'm in good company. Hopefully someone with an answer will pop in and reply.

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Nov 5, 15 10:58 AM
This is weird, when I click on" Artifacts" I can see all 18 artifacts (not a list) and also in "Awards" I have the "Ace tresasure hunter - Find Artifacts - Total 18" showing correctly.... are you sure you got all the artifacts.?

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 11:11:46 AM PST

supersus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by supersus on Nov 6, 15 10:36 AM
I have all 18 artifacts but under rewards it says I only found 17

[Post New]by STICK55 on Nov 9, 15 8:10 AM
I have all the other awards but it won't give the 18 artifacts. Tried using each artifact thinking maybe it was because I haven't used all the artifacts ,nope. The awards still says I only have 17. I guess my OCD will have to gnaw away at me over this. LOL

swordsdd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by swordsdd on Nov 9, 15 10:11 PM
Same for me. I have the 18 artifacts, but states I only have 17.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Nov 12, 15 6:45 PM
I only have 14 under award, show all 18 under artifacts ??? I hate it when I can't finish a game... Too many issues with this game...

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Nov 14, 15 11:49 AM
If anyone figures this out please pm me... Only award I don't have... Hate giving up on a game ...

Artifact Award

[Post New]by RLeGalley on Nov 19, 15 11:37 AM
BrookhavenLabs wrote:Odd - when I click on the artifact button - the list says 18 artifacts. When I click on achievements it says I only have 17 artifacts.

Thoughts anyone?
I just got the 18 artifacts. I played every level available in expert level and then played up to level 7 casual level and that gave me the artifacts award.

[Post New]by Holoco1949 on Dec 15, 15 7:56 AM
I also have all the artifacts however when I only have two selected to use, I can not scroll through the remaining artifacts in order to choose which one I need.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 25, 15 8:49 PM
IDK if any of you are still playing but I thought I'd come back & mention that my issue (with this particular tech error - there are so many others!) resolved itself the last time I checked. It just ...kinda started showing.
So maybe if you check.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Feb 25, 16 1:25 PM
Can't get that award to show either even though I have all 18 artifacts showing in the list. I closed and restarted, but still not showing. Will play a few more of the CE levels and see if that jogs it.

@Holoco1949 - I had trouble getting this list to scroll as well. Put your cursor near the arrow button, but wait until the arrow lights up before you click. The spot where you click is not exactly on the arrow. Just mouse around until you see it light up.

Go to: