MAPS

[Post New]by kellydunwell on Oct 13, 09 9:59 AM
I'm completely lost in the swamps. I really wish that the walkthrough had maps. That's the only thing I ever want. For instance. Even if the map only created itself as you walked it, (like Diablo) that would help hugely.

Dysgal
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

Re:MAPS

[Post New]by Dysgal on Oct 13, 09 10:08 AM
Have you reached the Rogue's territory yet?

[Post New]by kellydunwell on Oct 13, 09 10:13 AM
Not sure what the Rogue's territory is. I'm just wandering around lost.

[Post New]by kellydunwell on Oct 13, 09 10:14 AM
I'm in the light swamp.

Dysgal
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by Dysgal on Oct 13, 09 11:09 AM
I guess it is then safe to assume you haven't since one of your characters would have mentioned it to you.

So from where the boat driver drops you go left until you see two paths quite next to each other going up. Take the left one. Once again you will reach a separation point, this time pick the right path and go under the boat with the blue pointing arrow. On the next screen take the right path and follow it all the way around until you have an option to continue up or right - go up. This will place you in the third screen. Now take the second path going right, pass an altar and shortly after take the path going up. Follow it until you reach the fourth screen. Here go up and have Marine jump to a small island in the swamp. Go up two bridges and then around and down a third one. Continue following the path and go up as soon as possible. Go through the two pillars into the next screen - Rogue's territory.

Edited on 10/13/2009 at 11:10:55 AM PST

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Oct 13, 09 11:11 AM
Once you reach the Rogue's Territory, check BF's walkthrough, they are showing the 3 spots where the Rogue will attack.

leigh8478
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by leigh8478 on Oct 14, 09 11:41 AM
I can't get OUT of the swamps! Help! Seriously, I've been wandering around for two days. Totally frustrating.

Is there a map anywhere???

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Oct 14, 09 12:12 PM
but.... have you killed the rogue already?

stekker
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by stekker on Oct 14, 09 12:56 PM
When in the swamps, go all the way up north to the rogue territory to fight the rogue. After that you can get out of the swamps via the same boat, it will be there where you left it!

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Oct 14, 09 1:10 PM
yes, going down down down works quite well once you've fought the rogue and need to come back

[Post New]by LadyJo007a on Oct 14, 09 4:51 PM
I made it to Rogue and out of the Rogue Territory, but can't make it out of the swamp area to get to the town and back to the relief map. I've been at it for over two hours. Help, please.

stekker
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by stekker on Oct 15, 09 10:33 AM
In the swamp, head south en east. The boat will be there with the ghost!

titanesse
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by titanesse on Oct 15, 09 2:16 PM
I really appreciate the views BFG has provided, but quite frankly, they don't compare to
the ones on the Aldorlea site. There is an incredible lady there who makes LARGE
maps that are like none other. She's even been given an honorary title of Grand Cartier.
You really should check it out!

Go to: