Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 23, 16 2:33 PM
leftyred2001 wrote:I am using a samsung tablet and after downloading the holloween updates I cant see the back button at the bottom of the screen is there a fix?

Welcome to the forum. This is a technical issue and nobody here can help you. You need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number and an explanation of the problem. Be sure to answer all emails you get from them so as to keep your place in the queue.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Oct 23, 16 3:20 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
MariteB wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:Marite, hopefully you kept a list of your friends because it seems that every player who has a new ID needs to re-invite their friends.

While I kept an active list it didn't have specifics....it was my own shorthand.
620611 pc If you see this I hope you will invite me, my friends.

I do have an unrelated question....in the forum about the update it states that there are new locations....does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks, Marite

If you are at level 74, there are no new locations.

Thanks Jackie....I was just going by the dev's post.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Oct 23, 16 8:40 PM
Trying to get it straight.
Previous Fall Pets: Wise Raven, Jack-O'-Lantern, Bat, Black Cat and ? Turkey Pilgrim?
New Fall Pets:Funny Wisp, Grim Eagle Owl, Pensive Spider, Wise Toad.

6 pets = Trick or Treater avatar.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 23, 16 9:15 PM
You are correct Rebecca. The last tier when you get the 9 fall pets is the scared mummy avatar.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 24, 16 2:32 AM
Ok, please help, where do I find these 4 new fall pets?
Gavi-Tn 127617

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 24, 16 5:47 AM
Gavi-Tn the new fall pets can be found where you normally craft pets, in the lab, under the paw tab.

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Oct 24, 16 7:06 AM
Can I just ask anyone who uses 'Player' as their game name to either change to a name or put something with 'player' such as a number. I currently have four friends called 'player' and two of them have the same avatar so it's very difficult when gifting to know which one it is. Also, players who have had to re invite friends, please put 'new' or something. It's ok when an old game goes inactive as I don't gift those with the red on their IDs but several have an old and new game running with the same name, avatar and sometimes exactly the same wish list.

[Post New]by debs61162 on Oct 24, 16 8:26 AM
I just got a new kindle and lost all of my friends. so please add me I am a daily player my id is a757976. Thank you

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 24, 16 10:36 AM
I am so glad I purchased gems when they were on sale, using a lot of them to trap ghosts...still need 1 red & 1 blue, but I know it will be moving us toward another challenge of some kind ..happy gaming

[Post New]by bunny2000 on Oct 24, 16 5:09 PM
i need help: trying to transfer my existing account from my tablet to my Facebook account on my computer.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by wilmamartinez on Oct 24, 16 10:50 PM

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 9:13:16 AM PST

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Oct 25, 16 1:53 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi guys ...am just loving the Halloween event. I am catching ghosts and filling the albums gradually, just one thing....how many of each type of ghost is there? I have 6 of the same type of blue ghost for example, how many of them are needed to fill the album please?...

To fill the album, you need at least one of each colour and that will get you the Spirit Seeker achievement as there are 27 different ghosts. There is no maximum number per se as each game is different. You might get more of one and less of the other. Be aware however, that we all have one very elusive ghost that is different also for everyone.

It's maddening lol I have all but one of each colour ghost, and keep getting just more and more of all the others.....reminding myself its just a game lol I don't think I will get to fill an album at this rate.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Vivianmarsh on Oct 25, 16 4:00 AM

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 9:13:44 AM PST

[Post New]by dreo12 on Oct 25, 16 8:51 AM
how can I find friends to add to my friend list?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Oct 25, 16 9:04 AM
dreo12 wrote:how can I find friends to add to my friend list?

Helpful Links for Midnight Castle
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

The second post in the above thread has links to threads in which players have posted their friend codes. Since you can only friend those that play on the same platform as you, you can click on the thread that is associated with your platform.

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum ( Something Wicked This Way Comes)

[Post New]by graceinlodebar on Oct 25, 16 10:53 AM
Saw this new game at big fish iPad app, but when I click on it it takes me to the plain Midnight Castle game with the girl as the face of the game instead of the man I see in the big fish app. Help please.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by lootydmmu on Oct 25, 16 10:46 PM

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 7:14:47 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by johnalleyne on Oct 26, 16 6:01 AM

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 7:15:25 AM PST

[Post New]by lisainrapid on Oct 26, 16 5:18 PM
how do i transfer my current game to a new device

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 26, 16 6:07 PM
Welcome to the forum lisainrapid. First the game can be transferred only from PC to PC, android to android or iOS to iOS. If this is what you want to do, you first need to download the game to the new device and that will give you a new ID number. Then you send a ticket to customer support with your old and new ID numbers and they will transfer your progress to the new ID. Note however that they cannot transfer your friends list.

Go to: