bfgCelebes
2,038 Posts

Avenue Flo - Walkthrough now available at Big Fish Games

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Oct 13, 09 2:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

We now have a full walkthrough available for Avenue Flo on our Big Fish Blog! To get to that page directly, you can click on the following link:

Blog Walkthrough for Avenue Flo

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 10/13/2009 at 2:08:52 PM PST

Avenue Flo - Walkthrough now available at Big Fish Games

[Post New]by jsocalmama on Oct 13, 09 4:22 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi Everyone,

We now have a full walkthrough available for Avenue Flo on our Big Fish Blog! To get to that page directly, you can click on the following link:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/avenue-flo-walkthrough/>Blog Walkthrough for Avenue Flo </a>

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Waiting on the walkthrough for Chapter 3. Stuck on the 4th bouquet....

Re:Avenue Flo - Walkthrough now available at Big Fish Games

[Post New]by nikkiturp on Oct 13, 09 7:19 PM
I was stuck on this bouquet but I finally figured it out. I don't know how to do a screen shot so I will list them by rows:

Top Flower: Yellow Daisy
2nd Row: 2 Pink Lilies
3rd Row: Pink Lily, Blue Tulip,Red Rose
4th Row: 2 Pink Lilies
Bottom Flower: Purple Daisy

Hope this helps.
Nikki

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 14, 09 2:58 AM
Just an FYI, the walkthrough is now complete with solutions for all the puzzles.

Thanks,

Margie B

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

help needed!

[Post New]by Yetses on Oct 16, 09 7:48 PM
I am hopelessly stuck on that triangle puzzle on level 2 in the bakery. The walkthrough just gives a pic, which is totally useless since we know the left has to match the right. I have been messing around for hours and can get the red and purple ones, but keep getting stuck with the yellow/blue ones...how am \i supposed to do this?

[Post New]by whitepriestess on Jan 5, 10 6:06 AM
I checked out the walkthrough but I noticed that they don't mention anything about how to get through the individual puzzles in the activity mode of the game such as the bead puzzle, clothing display, etc. Any chance that the walkthrough might be updated in the future to include that?

[Post New]by kittensloy on May 12, 10 4:39 PM
I'm also stuck on the triangle mini-game in the bakery. My top triangle has to have 2 red and a blue. What I have there is one red, a blue, and a purple. No matter how I turn it, I won't end up with two red in the upper left and right corners of this particular piece. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Bigfish_26 on Dec 22, 11 4:40 PM
I have finished the game!!! If any of you that are playing the game have any questions about the game you can Privately post me!

Hint: Before you ask me questions please watch the walk through video!

-Bigfish_26

Have a Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!

Edited on 12/22/2011 at 4:41:39 PM PST

[Post New]by henaro on Feb 24, 12 5:56 AM
It's a goooooooood Game
I like it
^ ^

[Post New]by powelljennifer99 on May 25, 12 7:45 AM
Where the heck is the last bottle in the 1st neighborhood on Avenue Flo? And don't tell me behind the orange fire hydrant in front of the laundry place because that is for Avenue Flo:sSpecial Delivery.

[Post New]by powelljennifer99 on May 25, 12 7:48 AM
Bigfish_26 wrote:I have finished the game!!! If any of you that are playing the game have any questions about the game you can Privately post me!

Hint: Before you ask me questions please watch the walk through video!

-Bigfish_26

Have a Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!

Where is the last bottle in the first neighborhood on Avenue Flo. It's not in front of the laundry matt because thats for avenue flo special delivery

Go to: