bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Blog walkthrough is now available for Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet !

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 13, 09 2:15 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet walkthrough

Happy gaming !

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet !

[Post New]by potfur on Nov 2, 09 8:24 AM
Hi,, just wanted to say I'm an avid fan of hidden object games.
This one has me stopped. World 7, the Puzzle ring.
I've done it... I mean solved it... the rings are in the proper
order, but then what's suppose to happen? Nothing I tried
clears that screen. I've even done the walk through code,
6x2...3x4..2x1...1x2...7x4...(which is exactly the same code used
in the earlier ring puzzle.) Sometimes it works, other times it
doesn't.. But I have solved the puzzle but nothing happens...
What do I do next????
Locolobo@zoominternet.net
HELP!!!!!!!! lol

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet !

[Post New]by judyhatcher on Nov 11, 09 8:32 AM
I am stuck on the same point. I have started over and tried a jillion combos all with the same finished correct result and nothing happens. I'm not that good a player so I have no coins to even skip this. I even started completely over and went through the entire game and am stuck at this poiint again. Disgusted!

Blog walkthrough is now available for Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet !

[Post New]by violinist1981 on Aug 1, 10 5:24 PM
Thank you for the walkthrough, this was very handy for when I was stuck. The only solution that I had difficulties following this was the one involving the four statues but the rest of the guide was very helpful.

bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

<a href='http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/curse-of-the-pharaoh-tears-of-sekhmet-walkthrough/'>Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming !

[Post New]by Bedder on Jan 1, 12 5:32 PM
I am stuck on world 5, and there is nothing more to do, there is no way for me to get further.

Go to: