MzGTE
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Stuck on Yum Yum Street

[Post New]by MzGTE on Oct 13, 09 3:24 PM
I'm stuck at the end. I used my coin to ride the subway to Marco's , never got there, game froze. Got off train with 10 bottles, had to start game over. Now I dont have enough bottles to recycle and no bottles to be found. Help!

flo314ca
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Stuck on Yum Yum Street

[Post New]by flo314ca on Oct 13, 09 8:26 PM
Sounds like you may be having technical issues. Try contacting BigFish customer service. They're very helpful!

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 14, 09 1:09 PM
flo314ca wrote:Sounds like you may be having technical issues. Try contacting BigFish customer service. They're very helpful!

I completely agree with flo314ca's suggestion. To contact our Customer Support team, simply click on the green envelope on the right side of this page - We're Here to Help! Then submit a help request with them and they'll get back to you as quickly as they can!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 3, 10 2:08 PM
I had EXACTLY the same problem, except that I'd saved in the subway, rather than having the game freeze on me there. Customer support wasn't able to help, altho they tried, so they offered a refund, which I refused. I would have thought there'd be a programmers' "back door" so they could just give me a new token and I could keep going, but they say not.

Now that I've been away for a few weeks, I'll eventually get around to playing the whole first part again, and going on from there, which is why I refused the refund.

Go to: