Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Help On Level 43 Please!

[Post New]by Bonz54 on Nov 5, 15 8:45 AM
Get the burgers and built the bridge, can't get past that. Help

Re:Help On Level 43 Please!

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Nov 5, 15 3:54 PM
I've got the same problem - where do you get the extra £10.00?

Bonz54
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Bonz54 on Nov 6, 15 1:17 AM
I finally figured it out you have to destroy what you built and rebuild what you need to advance. I think I built the burger joint then when I had enuf, destroyed and built a house. This gave me enough to advance.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 6, 15 6:25 PM
Excellent, Bonz!

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Nov 30, 15 8:17 PM
It took me 34 tries. It You do have to rebuild. I finally got it when I was careful in what order I put out fires and rebuilt. Can't remember which way it worked best, but I think it worked best when I started at the bottom right to put out fires (after the separate building) and worked my way around the loop to top right. Also, I built a second materials shack instead of one of the houses, till near the end. And while I was putting out the last fire, I tore down the original material shack and built a house there. It's faster than putting the fire out and building on same lot.

Edited on 11/30/2015 at 8:22:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Michelles_Bells on Feb 23, 16 1:52 PM
I literally just finished this level after 15 tries.

Demolish each food stand and build a house while simultaneously chopping wood from the top base. Keep the very last food stand, which will help you get through the boulders to the firestation, then also the boulder between the fire station and the worker. Before going through those boulders, build the bridge to the wood shack and worker and save the fireman and the worker. Then build a house on the plot near the four wheeler, build a wood shack on the other plot.
When putting out fires, start from the bottom right and work your way around the circle (after the single structure). while the fireman is putting the last fire out, tear down the newer wood shack and build a house. Made 3 stars by at least 15 seconds.

Go to: