Too many bugs in this game

[Post New]by Honeywick on Oct 13, 09 7:22 PM
I have beaten the last day how ever instead of reading what comes next the game cursor just multiplies and multiplies, locks up and I have to cntrl alt del to restart my comp. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game three times Still nothing but the same. Also on the last island if the first restaurant on the right isn't full of fish you cannot deliver to the two far left restaurants the "helper" just wants to keep dropping it there. I hate this game I hate this game I hate this game I am so disappointed and frustrated to have gone so far and now cannot complete it. Too many bugs in this one.

Re:Too many bugs in this game

[Post New]by meggieprice on Dec 22, 09 9:47 PM
I have a Mac and this game crashes constantly. I love playing it but it randomly crashes- sometimes, VERY occasionally, lets me complete a level but then just crashes so much I give up./ Are you on a PC? I would like to hope for better play on a PC>

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 1, 10 9:28 AM
meggieprice -

I have played this game several times on the PC and have had no crashing issues. The system requirements say that it has to be played on Windows XP/Vista, so I think you will be fine playing on PC.

I did have the same issue with Honeywick regarding the cursor multiplying over and over again after completing the entire game. The only way to get out of that is to go into Task Manager and end the process.

julesy

[Post New]by jenniweiss on Jan 26, 10 7:55 PM
Playing the Mac version on OS 10.4. Game crashed frequently. Up to level 18, I was able to relaunch a couple of times and get through a level. I've tried level 19 a dozen times and it always crashes when I go to replenish the fish or sake.

Very disappointing.

[Post New]by Ambiluj on May 14, 10 10:22 AM
I agree that the constant bugs are disappointing. I can't go through level 18. Tried and tried again. No way.

hide3brain
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Too many bugs in all MAC games

[Post New]by hide3brain on Oct 31, 11 8:38 AM
Several BF games crash on our MAC. The MAC only crashed once before I started using it to play games. I have, about, 20 games on our pc but that computer is old and on its last leg. If I can't play games on the MAC I'll just cancel my membership.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 31, 11 1:26 PM
Hi hide3brain,

Have you purchased the Mac versions of these games that are causing your computer to crash? If not, please note that the PC versions will not run properly on your Mac.

Either way, please contact our Customer Support (if you haven't already), and one of our reps will be happy to work towards reaching a solution to this issue with you.

We really want you to be able to enjoy these games on your Mac!

-bfgHondo

Go to: