prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

Re:Solutions to Wonderland Secret Worlds

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 15, 08 10:09 AM
Hi bbalestra- a lot of the solutions are on youtube I am sending you a PM with the link..

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 1:07 PM
I'm so sorry- I am re-sending you the link!

[Post New]by diane4bling on Oct 15, 08 1:42 PM
im stuck too please send link tks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 15, 08 1:47 PM
diane4bling wrote:im stuck too please send link tks

Sending you now.

For those who need help later- search youtube for wonderland adventures

[Post New]by motherofmadness on Oct 16, 08 2:46 PM
Hi out there...I went to youtube and found nothing for Wonderland Secret Worlds solutions..anyone know where to get them???

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 16, 08 2:50 PM
Hmm- they used to be there. Go to midnightsynergy. They are the developers and have some walkthroughs

[Post New]by motherofmadness on Oct 16, 08 2:57 PM
If you go to [URL Removed] ...you will find the solutions for all the Wonderland games there! Good Luck!

Edited on 10/16/2008 at 3:58:37 PM PST

[Post New]by motherofmadness on Oct 16, 08 2:58 PM
Thanks!! prpldva

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 16, 08 3:22 PM
motherofmadness wrote:Thanks!! prpldva

You are very welcome!

But you should edit your post.. External URL's are not allowed.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Oct 16, 08 4:06 PM
Is this another game I should add to my ever expanding list?

I'm always on the lookout for new games

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 16, 08 4:33 PM
blingykins wrote:Is this another game I should add to my ever expanding list?

I'm always on the lookout for new games
I love the Wonderland series and also The Granny Series. I still get user made levels weekly for Granny

[Post New]by Yoda66 on Oct 21, 08 5:40 PM
I am stuck on base camp. Can anyone help with this level?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 4:34 PM
Go to midnightsynergy. They are the developers and have some walkthroughs

[Post New]by Patrick80 on Oct 25, 08 5:37 PM
It's OK, but there are some mistakes in their explanation. That's the problem.....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 25, 08 8:12 PM
Patrick80 wrote:Does anybody know how to finish the last level - Stinker rescue?
I found a problem with Pegue....
found it

Push the reflector in the channel into the corner so that you can use them to direct fireballs down and back up. |\/| with slashes being reflectors. push the other reflector in that area down and out of the way, but not so far down that it cannot be moved back out. One square of space should be left between this and the previous reflectors. Push the boulder above the yellow 'porter across and RUN down and back up to move a boulder out of the way. Push a nother boulder right to remove three, three are left. go into the yellow and push two left, return into yellow and push the outermost one up and to the right, removing those two. Now place your remaining reflector so as to stop the boulder on the ledge
\0
_ _|, and push the boulder into the corner _ 0|now, position the two reflectors like so (above\/ corridor) and stand at the nine. when fireball passes top reflector, push it left and down quickly to move the fire to vaporize poor coily. (crying for coily and consoled by the words "It's okay, he's in a better place now" coming from nowhere)
9/ 9
/ / /final placement) hurry into corridor, push box up ONE! and collect stinker opposite, run up ice , push reflector back where it was, and carefully move left reflector step by step into position, constantly dodging fireballs. once fireballs are going through web, hurry to top reflectors and push right one as far right as possible to send fireballs back at UFO. push both reflectors down that can be pushed down, follow one on conveyer belt. repeat reflector section below to liquefy box and find another stinker, hurry back into position below conveyer and purple 'porter.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,360 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 25, 08 8:16 PM
Yoda66 wrote:I am stuck on base camp. Can anyone help with this level?

use the boulders to smash the kabooms to oblivion. To do this you push the north, south, east and west boulders into the lava and roll the others down onto kabooms to clear your way into the z-bot area. There are 4 boxes to bring back up to the tent section. Push 2 into the water on the left to collect the key and push the box infront of Loof up one and then step down again into the tent area. Loof then pushes the box into the water in front of him and gets through to Peegues area. repeat this for Quookie - exactly the same. Don't make the mistake of sending Stinky through this way too. Stinky then goes to the exit through the tent

[Post New]by Patrick80 on Oct 26, 08 10:39 AM
Very, very nice. Thankssssss.....

Controls

[Post New]by Effieinga on Feb 27, 09 3:44 PM
It seems that the demo had an explanation of the controls. Is there a way to view the whole screen or change the res?

Need help on Stinker Rescue

[Post New]by cookiebearmom on Mar 5, 09 1:52 PM
HELP! I can't figure out how to get the box out of Loof's maze!! Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

The Town Square

[Post New]by nsnash14 on Mar 24, 09 10:29 AM
Can anyone help me with The Town Square? I have found other solutions online, but cannot find one for this level. Thanks.

Edited on 03/24/2009 at 10:30:13 AM PST

Go to: