avenue flo

[Post New]by byrdmalinda on Oct 14, 09 8:41 AM
can anyone help me with the sugar bag. i have tried everything possible and still cant move the stuff around successfully

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:avenue flo

[Post New]by leacraw on Oct 14, 09 9:01 AM
Welcome byrdmalinda!

I haven't played avenue flo so I can't help with game suggestions. Have you tried the game forums? Go to the All Game Forums tab and select your game. That will take you to the game forum where there are questions, comment, and help.

Good luck and happy gaming

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 14, 09 10:43 AM
I can't remember how I finally solved that one - it was tough! I wish it were one of the minigames available for replay; I enjoyed the challenge.

There's a walkthrough here:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/avenue-flo-walkthrough/

Hopefully it will have the info you need.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 14, 09 12:20 PM
I'm just going to move this thread over to the official "Avenue Flo" forum. Please note that each game released here at Big Fish Games has its own individual forum. You can find them all by clicking on the "All Game Forums" link at the top of this page.

bfgErie

[Post New]by mamasmurf42 on Feb 14, 10 6:08 AM
I'm trying to found the last bead in avenue flo it only 11 beads and they are saying that it 12 beads. I have count all the beads before I play the games , I'm getting mad at this games. If I can't found this last beads, it won't let me move on and i would believe that I spend my money on a games that i can't play. Can any one help me out?

[Post New]by MellowTimes on Mar 14, 10 10:10 PM
There's this walk through on YouTube:

[removed by moderator]
I hope this helps! :-)

(Oh, and you probably know this, but be careful about surfing around on youtube;
some of that stuff can get a little bit... icky. [this link's all right, though.])

Edited on 09/29/2010 at 9:02:17 AM PST

Go to: