gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

ok, well maybe ONE negative ... could you save while the Hunter was chasing you?

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Oct 14, 09 11:13 AM
I know in the first DSJ I saved my game at different points while the Hunter was chasing me to help get through that part.

I couldn't do it during Story 2 of this game. When I would click on menu, I could select everything except "save".

Was that a glitch with my game or did they do that on purpose to make this one more challenging???

~laughing~ The first time I tried and couldn't click it, it felt sort of like pulling the cord on a parachute and nothing happening, ,,, all I kept thinking was "I'm screwed" .,

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:ok, well maybe ONE negative ... could you save while the Hunter was chasing you?

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Oct 14, 09 12:03 PM
I don't think you can save during the actual chase. Have you been able to figure out how to beat the hunter? I know explicitly how to follow the ghost and get to the point where she passes through the safe room on the third floor, I'm one click from safety and he gets me every time. I can't figure this out and it's making me crazy. There's no way to get where I need to be using any other combination of clicks. I'm told it's about the number of clicks you make, but I don't get it. HELP??

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:ok, well maybe ONE negative ... could you save while the Hunter was chasing you?

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Oct 16, 09 2:23 PM
Correction.

In both part 1 and 2 you could never save once the chase began nor could you reload to an earlier save point. That's the point of the chase and the old adage Save and Safe Often.

But since you can keep trying it's really not a big deal. One thing I hated was that if I hit Escape like I wanted to pause it really wasn't a pause. I needed to get up and grab my nephew for a diaper change right as the scene started (I know. Excellent timing.), and when I clicked Continue I was killed in a second or two.

Lady I'm sorry to say you simply are not moving fast enough. The time given is plenty so keep plugging at it, and your speed will improve.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Oct 25, 09 10:48 AM
I have a save game file for after the chase with the Hunter. If you would like it please PM me.

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Oct 25, 09 1:25 PM
i could not save while being chased ethier lol all I can say is ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn lol that was the only way i was able to get pass there have fun and keep playing

Go to: