boozysoozy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Level 9

[Post New]by boozysoozy on Nov 6, 15 9:00 AM
Can someone tell me how I get money on level nine? I cannot see how to get it in the beginning before anything is built or am I just being blind! Thanks in advance

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Level 9

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 6, 15 6:24 PM
Destroy the first fuel station on the left (next the the worker's hut) and build a house. Then remove the rock to the right (in the crossroad) and build a food shack in the back building lot on the right, next to the big rock.

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Nov 7, 15 8:27 AM
Please help! I can't seem to get it right. I have tried it several times and just can't seem to have the right amount of houses, food and fuel. I did what Hespera said, and I still can't seem to do it. Thanks.

[Post New]by Msflowergal on Nov 9, 15 11:14 AM
The way I did it was to tear down the wood shack to the left of the base and build a house. That gave me the money I needed to break the rock to the right and build another house. Then I cleared the path to the hospital so I could heal the people blocking the fuel stations. I got the fuel stations up and running as soon as I could so I could run the boat and get some food and wood. As soon as I had everything built up I destroyed the other wood shack and built either a house or cafe (whichever one I needed--food or money, can't remember).

[Post New]by pluckylickyduck on Nov 10, 15 7:03 AM
THANK YOU Msflowergal! Perfect!

Go to: