LinLyn
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

2nd map

[Post New]by LinLyn on Nov 6, 15 11:14 AM
After the Elder gives me the map for the area beyond the gate I attempt to put it together. All goes well until I come to the final two pieces. It will NOT let me place those pieces in the map. I have restarted twice but have the same result both times. Does anyone know what is wrong?

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:2nd map

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 6, 15 1:28 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Even with the map of the house and another (can not remember) (un)happy gaming

SuzyF
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by SuzyF on Nov 7, 15 6:23 AM
Same problem here. Last two pieces can't be picked up to move to the map, but they will rotate. Is this intentional or a glitch? I'm note sure if this map is critical to game play so I'll continue until I find out. If it is a glitch and this map is required for game play I hope they have an update quickly. I saw a lot of posts in the tech issues thread regarding screen res, but nothing about the map. Are things getting sloppy over at ERA?

SuzyF
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by SuzyF on Nov 7, 15 6:59 AM
Found the solution. You have to have the game playing without any black bars at the top and bottom. If you have the black bars you can't pick up the very bottom pieces on any of the puzzle maps. I adjusted my screen res to the highest it would go and it got rid of the black bars. I could then finish the maps. Hope this helps you.

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on Nov 8, 15 9:19 AM
My screen does not have black bars, and I was unable to pick up last 2 pieces.

whymus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by whymus on Nov 15, 15 1:31 PM
I have exactly the same problem. And my screen resolution is set to the highest resolution. (un)happy gaming here too

Go to: