judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

finished the game...but a bit disappointed

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 6, 15 11:36 AM
so, I finished the game - enjoyable, somewhat different, however, was disappointed. I did not get all the morphing items nor did I get all the cats or a few other things - and NO opportunity once finished the entire game to go back and try to find them.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:finished the game...but a bit disappointed

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 6, 15 5:35 PM
CAgeeklassie wrote:I too am disappointed with this game. Black lines, map not working and seemed a bit short also. Not the best in the series. Elephant games what were you thinking.. was this a rush job?

Elephant Games weren't thinking anything, because this wasn't their game. It was made by ERS. Can't really miss the logo when you start the game.

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 7:16:30 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:finished the game...but a bit disappointed

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 9, 15 3:53 AM
Good News.
If you miss any of the cats, you can still get them in the Bonus Play in the Extras section.
I missed one, found it after I finished the game, and got the achievement....and was able to play the Cat Match Bonus Game.

ERS DOES allow you to replay the game without starting a new profile, so your achievements and collectibles should still be there.

I am now going to go back in without creating a new profile and play the game to get the morphing item I missed.....and to see If I can get the water the flowers achievement.

OK.....I now have all the achievements......played all the bonuses.....have the recipes for the cakes
Looked at all the portraits and mini-bios inside the achievement bonus watches....

I haven't played all the Bonus HOPs yet........but, I have taken the test, several times, and cannot seem to get over 75% right.
Played both profiles that I made to see all the different 'choices' and their outcomes...and I can easily say, this is one of the most bonus packed CEs I have ever played.

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 3:22:12 PM PST

Go to: