bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

black cats

[Post New]by bayley60 on Nov 6, 15 11:37 AM
I have found a couple but not sure if they are in every scene or if there is more than one. I really didn't find any satisfactory explanation for what I am supposed to be looking for, Anyone with answers I'd love a response.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:black cats

[Post New]by 9otters on Nov 7, 15 8:00 AM
bayley60

I've only played the demo, but I read in another thread that you need to interact with them enough to get a response. Enough responses get you cat points. Cat points open a "Cat-Match" game.

They are only found in the HOPs. I remember one was in a mirror. We need to break the mirror with a hammer that is also in the HOP, but not a part of the listed items. As I recall, I had to hit the mirror twice to get it to respond.

Fun and different! Hope this helps.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Nov 8, 15 2:24 PM
Anybody know if you can collect them by replaying the HOPs in the extras section? I missed the one in the cemetary, because I didn't realise I needed to smash the mirror, and just clicked on it.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Nov 10, 15 4:50 AM
I've just played the HOP in the extras and, yes, you can smash the mirror to get the cat. Good job really as I didn't realise until half way through that you were supposed to collect them. I wish they'd say on the front page what it is you are supposed to collect or is that hand-holding?

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Nov 10, 15 10:52 PM
The cats are in the hops. The ones that have them have a drop down banner up at the top of the page and tells you how many you have to find. I think only one had the three. The locations are on the last page of the strategy guide and yes you can get them by replaying the hops in extras.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 9, 15 3:48 AM
Good News.
If you miss any of the cats, you can still get them in the Bonus Play in the Extras section.
I missed one, found it after I finished the game, and got the achievement....and was able to play the Cat Match Bonus Game.

Go to: