Delorean01
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Stuck in Main Hall

[Post New]by Delorean01 on Nov 6, 15 11:47 AM
Having been stumped by not being able to find the wire, I restarted the game under another profile and this issue was resolved.
Have been really enjoying the game since BUT am now totally stuck in the Main Hall with a battery, smelling salts, tweezers, Amelia's gift and a hair pin. I'm unable to do anything - the map and hint options are unresponsive, as is the inventory. SO frustrating!
Have tried reinstalling but no change. Can anyone help...please!!

Re:Stuck in Main Hall

[Post New]by MadameApothecary on Nov 13, 15 10:04 PM
I am having the same problem. Nothing is responding at all in the Main Hall. I have tired to exit and restart but it just is not responding. The music plays and the cursor will move, but no matter what I click, nothing happens.

Delorean01
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Delorean01 on Nov 19, 15 11:30 PM
Am now going to send this through to BF as a problem but won't be holding my breath for a fix! So annoying as I spend a lot on these games and I thought they would have been on to these glitches sooner. Will post if I get an answer.

[Post New]by Sparkmeister on Nov 22, 15 6:21 PM
Hey Gamers,
I'm really new to this and somehow I'm stuck in what I think the Main Hall is. Any way I can imagine this hall is opened when I sign in, and it immediately gives me a screen which provides me with no way out of it. I can't say that I've tried tried everything because I don't know what everything is. Can anyone playing this game suggest what I can do to resolve this conundrum? Thank you very much for any response at all!!
Sparky

Go to: