unable to play Phantasmat

[Post New]by EstherdeWet on Nov 6, 15 8:16 PM
Had reloaded game from game history and downloaded it again from game series. The computer screen is flickering to such an extent that I can't play the game. Other games in this series are fine. Please help!

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

Re:unable to play Phantasmat

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 10, 15 11:53 AM
I had the same problem, and I can help! This is a known Windows 10 issue. You can either run the game in a window instead of in full screen, or you can download a Directx 8 to 9 converter. Here's the blog post on the Codeminion site that explains what to do:

[Removed by Moderator]

Downloading and installing the converter is easy and works like a charm.

Edited on 11/11/2015 at 11:59:53 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:unable to play Phantasmat

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 11, 15 12:11 PM
Hi EstherdeWet,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to work on your computer.

It is highly recommended to look at the following help article for hints, specifically the second article if you run Windows 10:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Windows 10

If you are still having issues, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to further troubleshoot and look into this for you. It is also recommended to be cautious about downloading add-ons from other sites as this may cause more harm than good on your computer. You are welcome to ask our Technical Support Team if you have any questions regarding extra downloads.

Since this is also a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following technical thread:

Post any Phantasmat technical issues here only

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: