Stuck in the Mine.....

[Post New]by Kat236 on Sep 15, 08 11:56 AM
Hi all, I need some help. I am in the Mine. I've already gone to the repository and picked up the Test Tub (filled it with Acid), the lightbulb and a stick on Dynomite. I have also gone across the hall to the Archives and picked up the Box, Ruler & Magnifying Glass, along with the Magnets. I went to the end of the Corridor and opened the massive doors. When I went through all I could accomplish was to light the burner - so now I'm stuck. Am I supposed to put something on the burner?? If so, what?!? Please help!

Dupredunn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Stuck in the Mine.....

[Post New]by Dupredunn on Sep 16, 08 5:56 AM
I am also stuck in the mine, but at an earlier point. How do I refill the hand oiler? When I try to use it on the metal door, it says it is empty.

Dupredunn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Dupredunn on Sep 16, 08 5:49 PM
Yes, thanks. I can now solve your issue, I hope.

Did you get the box off the table with the ruler? I didn't see it listed. Use the ruler on the box and then open the beans. put the beans in the trap. before you leave the room, make sure you notice the groove on the floor in front of the iron locker. Then, you can move the locker. look at door. notice crevice. use dynamite on crevice. Try to light it. get another stick, look at it in your inventory. attatch fuse pulled out of one stick to other. Look at crevice. Go back to hallway between rooms. Look at hole in baseboard on the right. put mouse trap down. leave and come back. pick up mouse trap and look at it to get rat out. get another stick of dynamite. use dynamite on rat. use rat on crevice.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Kat236 on Sep 17, 08 11:54 AM
So THAT is what the box and ruler are for and why I'm still carrying around a can of stinky beans! lol Nice, thank you so much. BIG help!

[Post New]by nylcaj on Sep 18, 08 10:27 AM
Hi, also stuck in the mine without oil, went to the murky water with the hook attached to the rope, but no amount of mouse clicking gets me an oil can to refill the oiler. What the heck am I doin' wrong?

[Post New]by manlyhogg on Oct 29, 08 10:39 AM
You must first extend the fuse and then light the fuse to blow up the crevice. Then view the crevice to notice that the hole is bigger. Now you will be able to use the ruler on the box and open the can of beans. Use the iron you find in the secret room on the burner you already lit. The hot iron will reveal the numbers on the book you find when you view the spot on book with magnifying glass.

[Post New]by midnightmarble on Jan 22, 09 11:03 PM
Can anyone please tell me where I find the floating can, so I can oil the mechanism on the door. I keep going to the hall with the murky water but there is no can in the water, just boards. PLease help!!!!!

[Post New]by marilenel48 on Jan 27, 09 8:46 PM
Midnight marble...move curser over the right side of water by wall curser will highlight click on it.....but first you have to give Martin a flashlight to see hope it helps

fnoske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by fnoske on Feb 7, 09 12:48 PM
Hi, I'm stuck at the lock. I have filled the oilcan and oiled the lock. What now because the lock won't budge.

Go to: