pag2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by pag2 on Sep 27, 17 12:17 PM
Followed steps to try and manually download the update since it did not appear on the left as they usually do. It just keeps checking for updates and not finding any. I'm clueless what to try next. Support team needs my friend code which I can't get because the game won't start. Guess I'm done playing it. Too bad it was a good game.

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 27, 17 2:26 PM
Hello pag2,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble receiving that recent update. It looks like whizzie1 was able to provide a great suggestion, but it sounds like that even after manually checking, the update didn't appear. Thank you for providing that suggestion, whizzie1. I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some follow up assistance with what is occurring as well as some clarifications about reaching out to our Support Team.

It sounds like you were wondering if it was required to have your Friend Code when requesting assistance, and just want to quickly reiterate that players are not required to provide their Friend Code in situations where they would be unable to retrieve it, such as when the game is unable to be opened. We understanding that sometimes players are unable to provide this Friend Code sometimes, and when players are unable to do so, we encourage them to leave that field blank and continue to provide our teams a description of what is being experienced.

Just in case it's helpful, players can get in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team Here. If you're unable to retrieve that Friend Code, just go ahead and provide us as much detail about the situation as you are able to provide. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to help out further.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by RamseyDF on Sep 28, 17 2:08 AM

Edited on 09/28/2017 at 10:07:49 AM PST

Trida1952
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Trida1952 on Sep 28, 17 2:12 PM
I have the same problem as many others, I have the missing dragon. My Friend code (ID) 640896 playing as Trida-stamp swap. On level 78.

Trida1952
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Trida1952 on Sep 28, 17 2:12 PM
I have the same problem as many others, I have the missing dragon. My Friend code (ID) 640896 playing as Trida-stamp swap. On level 78.

bfgBeruna
1,109 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 28, 17 4:33 PM
Hello Trida1952,

I'm sorry the Wise Dragon has disappeared. The Moderation Team has passed this information along to the appropriate teams, and the glitch is being investigated. Please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code, and they'll be able to resolve this for you.

Thank you for your patience. I hope the game is fixed quickly and invite you to PM me (or another active Moderator) if further questions arise. Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Sep 29, 17 9:09 AM
still waiting for fix they said friday the 29 but still have a blank screen.do you have anything new?

Edited on 09/29/2017 at 9:22:17 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 29, 17 9:33 AM
Hi billnsfan,

I'm sorry to hear that you continue to experience the blank screen issue. It is possible that the game changes may take a day or two to fully propagate onto your game. If you find that the issue hasn't been resolved through the weekend, please reply directly to the email received from the Midnight Castle Support Team so that they can continue to investigate.

We greatly appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Sep 29, 17 10:16 AM
thanks for that but I have been waiting for 4 days already

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 29, 17 10:40 AM
Hi billnsfan,

The teams greatly appreciate your patience regarding this issue. We definitely want to help get you back to your game, and we apologize that the forums aren't equipped with the tools to investigate this issue and work towards a resolution. The Moderation Team will continue to pass your concerns regarding the issue to the appropriate teams. It is highly recommended to continue to work with the representative so that they can relay all the pertinent information from the ticket to the developers.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Sep 30, 17 6:37 AM
Hurray the game is back.Thank you all for the help.It's good to be back.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
312 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Sep 30, 17 7:38 AM
The update fixed my black screen/blue circles, but it did not fix the dragon. I've already mentioned this in a reply to my tech support person, but no reply. My husband's game is also without a dragon. Rebooting did not fix the problem *sigh*.

drkgordon
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Sep 30, 17 9:13 AM
whizzie1 wrote:The update fixed my black screen/blue circles, but it did not fix the dragon. I've already mentioned this in a reply to my tech support person, but no reply. My husband's game is also without a dragon. Rebooting did not fix the problem *sigh*.

What level are you on?

bfgBeruna
1,109 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 30, 17 11:06 AM
Hello whizzie1,

I'm sorry the update didn't return the dragon to your game. For the time being, I'd recommend continuing to work with our Support Team to resolve this. They'll be able to pass this information along to the appropriate teams, too. Thank you so much for your patience, and please PM me (or another active Moderator) if any more questions arise. I'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
312 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Sep 30, 17 3:14 PM
bfgBeruna Thank you, I guess I'll have to keep with tech support. Wasn't sure if I would have to open another ticket or not.

drkgordon I am on level 80

drkgordon
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Sep 30, 17 8:55 PM
whizzie1 wrote:bfgBeruna Thank you, I guess I'll have to keep with tech support. Wasn't sure if I would have to open another ticket or not.

Then your dragon is supposed to be gone along with some other characters and the rest that are still there are children. The missing dragon issue was for level 78.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by brandongghb on Oct 1, 17 11:33 PM

Edited on 10/02/2017 at 12:28:39 PM PST

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
312 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Oct 2, 17 2:21 PM
drkgordon wrote:
whizzie1 wrote:bfgBeruna Thank you, I guess I'll have to keep with tech support. Wasn't sure if I would have to open another ticket or not.

Then your dragon is supposed to be gone along with some other characters and the rest that are still there are children. The missing dragon issue was for level 78.

drkgordon,

Just got back into the forum to see what was going on and found your post. What you said makes perfect sense, so why on earth didn't my tech support person know about the dragon going MIA once the children popped up, or why did he never ask me what level I was on? Odd!!

Thanks a heap!
Shylo

Edited on 10/02/2017 at 2:30:37 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 17 5:33 PM
Hello whizzie1,

Thanks for following up to let us know that what drkgordon has shared seems to have matched what you are currently experiencing and that the character that is missing isn't due to a previously reported issue, but due to the story line requiring them to be absent. I'm glad to hear that there doesn't appear to be a technical issue and I hope that we all find out what happens in the story soon.

I'm not sure why what level you were on wasn't asked, but I'm more than happy to provide the feedback here to the right teams. We definitely want to help players as quickly and accurately as possible, and I want to thank you all again for being willing to provide your updates and follow ups for issues when able.

For players that are seeing trouble with the game or the recent update, please don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team for further assistance. It would help to also be sure to provide your Friend Code, if able, as this will help our Reps assist with the appropriate profile seeing the issue. In any case, our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

kkreisman
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Oct 3, 17 6:30 PM
Hi, I am not able to access the game. The home screen opens, then a loop begins: Checking the Cloud, Setting Illuminations, Preparing Characters. After about 5 minutes of the loop, the screen stalls.

I have been able to post to the forum.

I am playing on Windows XP, my video card is up to date, I am running as Administrator.

My ID is 41185.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Katiek 41185.

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 6:33:08 PM PST

Go to: