bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 15, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

carr62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova forum

[Post New]by carr62 on Oct 15, 09 2:53 AM
i have bought this game its downloaded but when i play it it comes up out of range ? insider tales the secret of casanova

[Post New]by fluked on Oct 15, 09 5:13 AM
I am getting the same message. It says out of range

Jaiquithe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jaiquithe on Oct 15, 09 8:45 AM
I also get the same 'out of range' message. What the heck is that and what does it mean?

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Oct 16, 09 4:21 PM
Did anyone solve this mystery? I got the same message so I gave up and went to bed.
When I tried to start up my pc today it could not boot. Had to load a system restore. Scary

Welcome to Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova forum

[Post New]by arlene92342 on Oct 17, 09 1:39 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

i am playing the game and up to the part where i have to place all pieces of the telescope. when i place them nothing happens is there a secret to placing them. thanks

[Post New]by absolutrebel on Oct 17, 09 5:03 PM
Is this a beta version or something? It has many, many bugs and runs very slow. I'm glad I only played the demo and didn't buy it!!

Go to: