[Post New]by southernsis on Oct 15, 09 10:13 AM
the numbers are 45721, but don't know which order they are input

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:computer

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Oct 15, 09 10:27 AM
You will have to find the numbers with the lens in your inventory. They're all over the room. The correct order will come up on a piece of paper next to the computer.

[Post New]by LadyJo007a on Oct 15, 09 1:16 PM
I went to the bookshelf where it said to go and used the magnifying glass to get the numbers, but still couldn't figure out the order of the numbers to get the password for the computer. I looked all over for a piece of paper with the password near the computer and couldn't find it. I have been trying all kinds of combinations and just can't get the password to work. Please, can someone help me so I can finally finish this area?

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Oct 15, 09 1:45 PM
Are you sure you have all the numbers? I had missed one on the desk by a clock I believe. If you're still having problems, you can try to PM MargieB. If you go to the forum for the game she's answered most of the questions there, just click on her name and you should get some info and an option to PM her.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 15, 09 2:05 PM
Hi All,

Just wanted to announce that the walkthrough for Insider Tales The Secret of Casanova is now available on the Big Fish Blog. You can look there for help with the computer if you still need it.

You can access the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/insider-tales-the-secret-of-casanova-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

Go to: