Pea511
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Thoughts on Avenue Flo

[Post New]by Pea511 on Oct 15, 09 9:51 AM
Just played the 60 minute demo and thought that it was a nice twist on the Flo games. Got through to the cake-o-matic machine. What I would like to know from those that have bought it - how much more is there to the game (in terms of time)?

Diddah
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Thoughts on Avenue Flo

[Post New]by Diddah on Oct 16, 09 5:13 AM
Hi

After the cake o matic game you are a little over half way through, I think the game is well worth it. And the story is really cute. Just when you think everything is done there a small twist and a new mini game. Afterwards (when finished with game) you can play all the minigames too.

mygames49
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by mygames49 on Oct 16, 09 5:56 AM
DID NOT LIKE THE GAME AT ALL.

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Oct 16, 09 5:59 AM
Loved it, well worth the money!

[Post New]by veronique875 on Oct 16, 09 7:45 AM
I liked it a lot. It must have been fun to see the same characters from Flo's diner, but since I can't do time management games it was fun to be able to play with the characters without a time crunch.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 16, 09 10:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on this game with us! To help players decide if they'll like a game before buying, we have set up threads that are devoted only to comments and reviews of the game.

If you'd like to add your two cents about this title in that thread, you can simply click on the following link.

Avenue Flo Comments and Reviews

Happy posting and gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 10/16/2009 at 10:04:49 AM PST

[Post New]by Maggyann on Oct 21, 09 2:50 PM
I think it is a sweet little game my only gripe is the 'task' games. When I play a game it is for enjoyment I do not like to end up totally frustrated because I cannot proceed unless I complete these silly 'in between' tasks. I coped with the beads etc but I have been stuck on the aerobics class for days now. Since having a bit of a stroke my coordination is not good enough to get past this.
On the whole I like this game better than the Tycoon one though I just wish I had the option to 'skip' the bits I cant do.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 3, 10 2:25 PM
Maggyann wrote:I have been stuck on the aerobics class for days now. Since having a bit of a stroke my coordination is not good enough to get past this.
Now THAT is a true bummer! Did you ever get past it--perhaps by hiring some friendly kid to play just that task?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Thoughts on Avenue Flo

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 17, 12 11:07 PM
As noted in a different thread, there ought to be a SKIP button in the lower right-hand corner of the aerobic display.

Go to: