Unique stamps

Unique stamps

[Post New]by EddieThePug on Nov 7, 15 3:22 AM
Where are all the unique stamps gone? I have been searching for days. They are on my wish list but no givers. I've fed pets, sent airship, spun wheel and used Trina. No luck Will keep on trying. ( PS Hi Xcore x)

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Re:Unique stamps

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 7, 15 4:18 AM
Oh dear; this does happen. The only advice I can give (from experience) is that when you get them do not use them. Once you have got about ten or so in your inventory you will generally find they come more often. The secret is to build up your inventory and don't use things as soon as you get them. This also applies to the airship items. Even then they won't come evenly. I have found that you do rounds where you get none of some items then other rounds where you get loads of the same item. As you have probably realised this game cannot be played quickly; you have to set in for the long haul.

I don't know what "PS Hi Xcore x" means. I am playing on a pc so don't know if I will be able to befriend you. If I can my avatar name is also Annieliz1.

Daventry1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Daventry1 on Nov 7, 15 4:50 AM
You can also make your own unique stamps in town at the mystic fountain in the ancient park.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Nov 7, 15 5:05 AM
Hi, Eddie the Pug,

Didn't realise you needed the unique stamps more. Thought you were still working on Halloween first & foremost. Will send the unique stamps. It is good advice that Annieliz1 is giving - keep a buffer amount in your inventory & don't let it get below this amount. It seems, in this game, the less you have in stock the harder they are to get.

PS: Just went into the game & checked your avatar. I see that you have a request is up now. That is good. It was going to be my suggestion but you beat me to it! Well done.

Hi annieliz,

The PS, etc is a message to a friend. No need to worry about it. Eddie the Pug is on PC.

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 5:30:04 AM PST

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 7, 15 5:15 AM
Many thanks aussie Dot. I thought it was some technical term which was absolutely meaningless to me!

Feel free to put me on your list if you so wish, Eddie. I don't have masses of unique stamps but can certainly spare you a few.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 7, 15 6:22 AM
I have been keeping track of the stamps last couple of days...........I am keeping a running total for the achievements and have noticed fewer stamps dropping.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 7, 15 6:49 AM
Hey Susie,

My experience has been the opposite... ever since I started doing the unique stamp swap, they seem to be dropping more from the HO's... huh... sniff, sniff

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
da fuzz

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 7, 15 6:50 AM
That is interesting because I have received quite a few stamps but have not been getting toffee apples (which I need!) for a few rounds now. It does seem to come and go (presumably to keep us on our toes!) but I think - can only speak from my own experience - that it does sort of even out over a longer period.

It is no use being in a hurry on this game is it? Perhaps the whole purpose of MC is to teach us all patience and good humour in adversity! (I am not totally serious in this - if the only adversity in my life was MC then I would be a very lucky person. It is just that we spend so much time playing the game that it does become of undue importance.)

[Post New]by EddieThePug on Nov 7, 15 7:37 AM
I've just come back from the mystic fountain and crafted a unique stamp. Horray. Daventry1 thanks. Need another 4 to craft an item to move on in game. Hi Aussie Dot how is your pumpkin collection coming along? Really love my turkey pet.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 7, 15 7:55 AM
Eddie, I urge you not to move on with the game when you get your four more unique stamps. Frustrating as it may be you need to build up a more sizeable inventory; it is gaming suicide to use your only stamps to do something. Believe this from one of so many people who have learned this the hard way. Unless you do this you will always be playing on this stop-start basis. Listen to the ghosts of former MC players who drift through the ether giving dire warnings!

Of course you must do what you want but heed the warnings

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 7:55:46 AM PST

[Post New]by EddieThePug on Nov 7, 15 8:56 AM
Annieliz1 you are funny. You have put a smile on my face. I have requested your friendship (my ID is It's Me!) I promise I will not spend my unique stamps until I have a lot. Happy gaming

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Nov 7, 15 9:20 AM
EddieThePug wrote:I've just come back from the mystic fountain and crafted a unique stamp. Horray. Daventry1 thanks. Need another 4 to craft an item to move on in game. Hi Aussie Dot how is your pumpkin collection coming along? Really love my turkey pet.

May I ask you Eddie, how do you craft a unique stamp at the fountain other than just playing the scene? I am just curious is all. Unless I am thinking of a different area.

Also Annieliz1 is correct, wait until you have built up a stash of all your items because when they are gone it is hard to get them to drop for you. Words of wisdom to live by in this place.

Happy day to you,
M

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 9:21:27 AM PST

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 7, 15 9:41 AM
EddieThePug wrote:Annieliz1 you are funny. You have put a smile on my face. I have requested your friendship (my ID is It's Me!) I promise I will not spend my unique stamps until I have a lot. Happy gaming

Hiya. So pleased to have made you smile. Your request has not come through - my ID is 483196. I will try sending a request to you - is your ID 488877?

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 7, 15 9:48 AM
" May I ask you Eddie, how do you craft a unique stamp at the fountain other than just playing the scene? I am just curious is all. Unless I am thinking of a different area."

Just play the zone. You will get either a bag of pet food or a unique stamp.

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 9:48:40 AM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 7, 15 10:02 AM
MsMarmar, they are talking about the mystic fountain in the ancient park where the cemetery is.

[Post New]by EddieThePug on Nov 7, 15 10:23 AM
Anneliz1 I have friended you again. My ID is 429889. In the last hour I have found 2 more unique stamps. Yippee

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Nov 7, 15 12:23 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:MsMarmar, they are talking about the mystic fountain in the ancient park where the cemetery is.

Thank you I was wondering where!

[Post New]by EddieThePug on Nov 7, 15 12:23 PM
lostinwyo wrote:Eddie sent you an invite,i am swapping stamps and have them to gift out
Invite accepted. Look forward to swapping gifts soon.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Nov 8, 15 9:49 AM
Daventry1 wrote:You can also make your own unique stamps in town at the mystic fountain in the ancient park.

Thanks Daventry1. Forgot all about Mystic Fountain! worked for me! Got 2 unique stamps!

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Nov 9, 15 2:42 PM
I, too, have noticed a sharp decrease for Unique Stamps. I played the entire weekend for hours on end and received one unique stamp. I fed several of my pets and received several gold chests. Not one of them had a unique stamp. Even spinning the wheel did not produce a unique stamp. There was one on the wheel, but I landed on nearly everything but that one.

I understand making the game challenging, but this is no longer fun.

Go to: