woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

Cannot Play Game

[Post New]by woodentot on Oct 15, 09 11:16 AM
Has anybody else had this problem? When I try and open up the game I get this message.

Cannot display this video mode
Optimum Resolution 1280*1024 60Hz

I have checked my display setting and it is 1280*1024. Resolution high, Colours Higest 32bit.

I have sent a PM to customer support.

sherri10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Cannot Play Game

[Post New]by sherri10 on Oct 15, 09 5:31 PM
I'm having a problem with my mouse interaction - it just jumps all over the screen and won't go where I'm pointing or clicking. I've wasted 30 minutes of my demo just trying to select items but the mouse is both choppy moving and doesn't stop moving. I even tried just using my keypad on the laptop but same thing happened... I've never had this happen with a game so I'm baffled at what could be wrong....

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Oct 15, 09 9:06 PM
Every time I've had that problem, Sherri, it has been an outdated video driver or lacking a Windows update/service pack. Check to make sure your driver is the newest (They can update frequently!) available, and check to make sure you have the latest Windows updates/service pack. Also make sure you aren't playing with an old version of Direct X.

[Post New]by horsegal26 on Oct 15, 09 10:24 PM
My driver is updated and this game will not work. Wierd graphics. black and white screne with no detail to figure it out. Yet another BF game not working. Shoot!!!

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Oct 16, 09 4:32 PM
I got as far as what I think is the last scene and got an error message of a different nature (access violation 0s004067E1) and cant go any further. I am asking for a refund.

[Post New]by szoszivirag on Oct 16, 09 6:03 PM
I can not play the game, because I have two screen jumping up and down. Installed two times with the same result.

Go to: