deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

Animal Lover

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 7, 15 7:59 AM
Animal Lover is the title for the pet crafting achievement. Level 3 only needs 20 pets to be crafted.

Q. Do we know how many pets total in the game so far? Including events, regular gameplay and all the achievement levels. *whisper voice* I hear under great secrecy that there`s an elephant in the room.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Animal Lover

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 7, 15 8:38 AM
LOL Deeziner!

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

Animal Lover

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 8, 15 1:23 PM
deeziner wrote:Animal Lover is the title for the pet crafting achievement. Level 3 only needs 20 pets to be crafted.

Q. Do we know how many pets total in the game so far? Including events, regular gameplay and all the achievement levels.

*whisper voice* I hear under great secrecy that there`s an elephant in the room.

sorry to re-post...but I am curious about how many pets can eventually be in the stable.

I have counted 24 eggs available in the wish list pages (not counting 'colored eggs"), and 33 pets to craft, but this doesn't account for gold ponies or lil alligators or champ kitties....

Edited on 11/08/2015 at 1:28:10 PM PST

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Nov 8, 15 1:52 PM
So far, there seems to be 40 pets. I have 37. The three pets that I don't have yet are the elephant, the moose, and the woodpecker.

Pet - Quantity of Food - Sleep Time

Simple Food (13 pets)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bat - 6 - 1 hr
black cat - 8 - 2 hrs
donkey - 6 - 2 hrs
flap-eared puppy - 8 - 2 hrs
good-natured hedgehog - 6 - 3 hrs
little white bear - 6 - 4 hrs
nimble squirrel - 16 - 1 hr
purring manticore - 8 - 2 hrs
silly seal - 8 - 2 hrs
snow griffin - 5 - 2 hrs
spring butterfly - 10 - 1 hr
voracious lemur - 16 - 2 hrs
well-dressed snowman - 3 - 1 hr

Special Food (9 pets)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
egghead owl - 12 - 3 hrs
hopping tiger - 5 - 1 hr
jack-o'-lantern - 5 - 2 hrs
joyful penguin - 5 - 2 hrs
plush panda - 10 - 2 hrs
sharp-eyed snail - 15 - 1 hr
spotted-winged parrot - 10 - 1 hr
spring bunny - 5 - 4 hrs
winged cat - 8 - 2 hrs

Rare Food (7 pets)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
baby pegasus - 15 - 4 hrs
emerald dragon - 10 - 1 hr
flirty hippo - 12 - 2 hrs
funny yeti - 5 - 2 hrs
golden chicken - 6 - 1 hr
pink piggy - 10 - 3 hrs
wise raven - 10 - 3 hrs

Unique Food (8 pets)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
champion cat - 20 - 5 hrs
gold-bearing turtle - 8 - 4 hrs
gold pony - 6 - 30 min
in a while crocodile - 8 - 1 hr
jack-in-the-box - 5 - 8 hrs
pilgrim turkey - 5 - 3 hrs
santa's reindeer - 4 - 1 hr
treasured phoenix - 8 - 3 hrs

Edited on 11/08/2015 at 1:53:12 PM PST

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 8, 15 2:23 PM
Thank you c0c0_nuts....

Sooo, I gather ...many of the pets are seasonal achievements like the Halloween pets. Hence the Christmas Consortium? Is there a Spring Event trading spot and are any of these trading posts available for Android?

**I thought the moose was a mythical creature that veterans here in the forums use to taunt newbs....**

Edited on 11/08/2015 at 2:25:13 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 8, 15 2:29 PM
I THINK I'm right in saying that Android didn't get Spring I hope I'm wrong! But if I'm right then all Android players can do is wait until next Spring

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 8, 15 2:38 PM
Fudge...........I think you are right............this fall event is the first event for Android!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 8, 15 9:04 PM
Hey deeziner... the moose is real... you get it when you finish the double 6 achievement - dice game... I'm about half way there... it's so CUUUUTE !!! big head, little body... hahahaha... (does make me wonder HOW it can hold it's head up!!!)

da fuzz

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 27, 15 7:38 AM
I finally bit the bullet and fed the MOOSE; gold chest, Castle Gates

Food: 16 Special food
Reload: 3 hrs
Tell (that worked for me): after it blinks it's eyes twice.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 27, 15 7:56 AM
I would love to see a Koala, Kangaroo pr platypus as a pet for something a bit different

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 27, 15 8:24 AM
gohill wrote:I finally bit the bullet and fed the MOOSE; gold chest, Castle Gates

Food: 16 Special food
Reload: 3 hrs
Tell (that worked for me): after it blinks it's eyes twice.

Sounds like a humble (sneaky LOL) way to let the forums know GOHILL HAS A PET MOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!

Way to Go Gohill!!!!! Something about Autumn, mooses, Thanksgiving, and (Canada?) seems to all go together, but that's probalby my symbol brain just tryin' to gain a foothold over my thinkin' brain

Anyways, that's A LOT of double six luck/work, and so a huge congarats is in order!! **picture dancing mousies here**

PS--What did the moose reward you with when you finally bowed to his feeding?

Edited on 11/27/2015 at 8:31:14 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 27, 15 9:21 AM
I was looking for the most logical thread to put the information in without starting a whole new thread... and since Coconuts had listed the other animals in this thread.. seemed like a good place to try and keep all the animals (food, time to reload) in one "easy" to find area (using the search engine)..

I suspect it's a she due to very long eyelashes, I still named it Bullwinkle Jr.... it is sooooooooooooo CUTE.. Naturally, it's on a feeder game and had to wait till I had enough special food I felt I could feed it and not hurt my inventory too badly.. it did give a gold chest by the castle gates.. 3 green stamps and $1,200 gold coins.. not too shabby, especially since you don't have to pay to craft it.. course, all the gold you lose in the dice game, it was nice it brought back "some" money to re-coup the losses.

That particular feeder game has been incredibly lucky with the double 6's... it gives my other two games an inferiority complex... After getting THREE more double 6's on that game, I screamed at it to STOP already and SHARE (where's the compassion?!?!?!)... Low and behold, it did not get a double 6 this morning, but the other two games DID... woo hoo!!!! Who knew screaming at a computer would actually work???

Thanks for the congrats ,
da fuzz in da britches

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 27, 15 9:31 AM
Freaking Awesome......ghill.......I have gotten just 2 dbl 6 rolls thus far.....poohy!!
Congrats.......how many dbl6 do we have to get? cheers **D** out

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 27, 15 2:07 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:Freaking Awesome......ghill.......I have gotten just 2 dbl 6 rolls thus far.....poohy!!

My understanding is 36 of those dang things! So, far I only have 6... gonna be a loooong haul for me....

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 27, 15 2:44 PM
apollogold wrote:
General_hobojoe wrote:Freaking Awesome......ghill.......I have gotten just 2 dbl 6 rolls thus far.....poohy!!

My understanding is 36 of those dang things! So, far I only have 6... gonna be a loooong haul for me....

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

And another GOOD GAWD TO BOOT.....!!......jumpin jehousafats....!!......totally out of line.....just not rt.......another foreverandadayplusonemoreday b 4 I get that 1 too.....
**D** out

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Nov 29, 15 8:00 PM
sthrightwhale wrote:I would love to see a Koala, Kangaroo pr platypus as a pet for something a bit different

Sthrightwhale, you have to be an Aussie and I am too Didn't think about having some Australiana regarding the pets but yes would be nice to see a koala, kangaroo or red belly black snake !!!

Proud to be Aussie,

Barb from Oz

Edited on 11/30/2015 at 7:09:44 AM PST

Go to: