bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Oct 15, 09 2:35 PM
Hi folks,

Need a little extra assistance getting through that tricky puzzle or can't figure out what to do next? Check out the walkthrough in our Blog by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 10/15/2009 at 2:35:35 PM PST

Re:Walkthrough now available for Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova

[Post New]by samifun on Oct 15, 09 7:39 PM
Something is wrong with the walkthrough. I tried to follow it and parts don't work like why do they ask me to find 12 pieces of glass and the walkthrough says I only need 11?

Found a couple other weird things -- can you fix it please if you want to help us?

Think I was doing better on my own without the help.

Edited on 10/15/2009 at 7:39:40 PM PST

b4nu
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by b4nu on Oct 15, 09 7:51 PM
I think you get to randomly go to whichever location you decide to click on. The walkthrough is posted as she decided. I had to go clear to the end to get help. I would type find and wherever you are, you can get a clue. I, personally, am so tired of answerless puzzles I'm not sure I'm going to buy.

Walkthrough now available for Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova

[Post New]by valemy4 on Oct 16, 09 10:22 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi folks,

Need a little extra assistance getting through that tricky puzzle or can't figure out what to do next? Check out the walkthrough in our Blog by clicking <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/insider-tales-the-secret-of-casanova-walkthrough/>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by Rosieb49 on Oct 19, 09 11:53 AM
Is there any information on how to reach the cottage? I am totally fed up of this game - just want to finish it as I have purchased it - doing the cities once was enough but twice... and still can't find the cottage!

Angry and frustrated (and not the only one)

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 19, 09 12:02 PM
samifun wrote:Something is wrong with the walkthrough. I tried to follow it and parts don't work like why do they ask me to find 12 pieces of glass and the walkthrough says I only need 11?

Found a couple other weird things -- can you fix it please if you want to help us?

Think I was doing better on my own without the help.

Sorry to hear that the walkthrough was not able to help you. In the version that I had, I only had to find 11 pieces of glass as you can probably see by the screenshot.

I will go back and check the newer version to see what the issue could be but I can't do it today since i am in the middle of finishing a different project but I will do it as soon as I can.

If you're missing a piece of glass, all you have to do is move some of the objects out of the way.

Good Luck!

Margie B

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 19, 09 12:06 PM
Rosieb49 wrote:Is there any information on how to reach the cottage? I am totally fed up of this game - just want to finish it as I have purchased it - doing the cities once was enough but twice... and still can't find the cottage!

Angry and frustrated (and not the only one)

You should be automatically taken to the cottage as soon as you complete the 4 locations in the book.

If you did not reach it, you should contact customer support by clicking in the green envelope in the lower right corner of each page.

Good Luck!

Margie B

[Post New]by oliviajcat1 on Oct 27, 09 2:57 PM
is there a walk through for this game

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 27, 09 3:09 PM
oliviajcat1 wrote:is there a walk through for this game

Yes, you can access the walkthrough by clicking the word "Here" on the very first post (the one created by the moderator)

or you can copy and paste the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/insider-tales-the-secret-of-casanova-walkthrough

Good Luck!

Margie B

[Post New]by arthurtrotter on Nov 22, 09 2:33 PM
Stuck on the level finding the balloons. Not sure which level.
Can not find the key for the bird cage.

Go to: