nursekat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Please, Please, Help me out of this never ending hallway!!!

[Post New]by nursekat on Oct 15, 09 4:42 PM
Someone ,please help me get to the next step. The only tips I found on this forum site were unbelieveably hard to follow & I cannot believe this is the only way you can get to the next step of the game. Thanks. Nursekat :~)

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:Please, Please, Help me out of this never ending hallway!!!

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Oct 16, 09 2:33 PM
It's just like you thought it was in your last post. You must complete this puzzle to escape, and you must go forward,left, right, etc. the same number of times as she puts those arrows on the wall. If she says left 3 times then up 1...then you have to do it exactly that way.

I will say that the blogs and walkthroughs a few months ago were all wrong as to the number of up,down, left,rights...I had to just keep watching her myself. I wondered if the puzzle was different for everyone because of this.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 18, 09 10:58 AM
Hi nursekat! Welcome to the forums!

The blog solution to this puzzle is correct.

The solutions are noted in the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/delaware-st-john-the-curse-of-midnight-manor-walkthrough

I hope it helps.

PrplDva

shariann
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shariann on Oct 21, 09 7:17 PM
I followed the directions for the hallways it is not letting me to get out, I hate this hallway, someone help if you can ,

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on May 17, 14 1:27 AM
The Big Fish Walkthrough is wrong. Here is what you need to do to get past it:
F 2X
R
F 3X
R
F 6X
See ghost standing at door
F 1X
To go into door, you need to click on the wall by it to get a R arrow to appear. Click on that arrow and then it will allow you to click to enter the door.

Ghost appears again with new set of directions.
F 5x
L
F 3X
L
F 3X
R
F 6x
Ghost will be at a door on the left this time. Go F 1X. Click on wall by door to get left arrow to appear. Click on arrow and then you have access to the door.

Ghost appears one more time with a new set of directions.
F 2X
L
F 3X
R
F 9X
R
F 3X
R
F 3X
L
F 6X
Ghost appears on the left again. Go F 1X. Click on wall by door to get left arrow to appear, click on that and then go through door. You will finally be out of this hellacious hallway.

These instructions worked for me, and hopefully they will work for anyone else who tries them.

Edited on 05/17/2014 at 1:31:41 AM PST

Go to: