8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Disic at the end of shipwreck

[Post New]by 8Featger on Oct 15, 09 6:38 PM
I have looked at the walk through and I still can not correctly get the answer. I need help do you have to use left and right cursor in some sort of pattern. I have lined up everything according to the blog and still stumped HELP

annabelle2006
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Disic at the end of shipwreck

[Post New]by annabelle2006 on Oct 15, 09 7:09 PM
we need help - because no matter what I do - can not get it to function properly. I had all the discs in place - game did not give me a "win" with that.

MissJack08
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by MissJack08 on Oct 16, 09 9:37 AM
I agree! I get everything lined up properly and nothing happens. Walkthrough no help. ANYONE HAVE A CLUE!!!!

percy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by percy on Oct 16, 09 11:20 AM
I agree I cannot get the win and I have the disc lined right and it won't let me pass and say I won.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Oct 19, 09 11:17 AM
Hey folks,

I just played through this level myself and noticed something - the very center piece, with the red and black lines, has to be properly aligned in order to finish the puzzle.

I had a similar experience where it appeared as though the puzzle was complete and wasn't continuing on, but upon looking very closely at the ring around the black and red center, it wasn't lined up with the rest of the puzzle. Try completing the puzzle again, making sure that the bits of yellow and green around the edges of the center circle are lined up with the rest of the image. After I did this, I was able to complete the puzzle.

If upon looking at the center it appears to be lined up and you still cannot continue, please contact Customer Support via the green envelope to the right and we'll take a closer look into this part of the game. Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by 8Featger on Oct 20, 09 11:09 AM
I just tired the solution and it worked. Thanks to the help of the techs at Big Fish.

Go to: