QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

SECRET OF CASANOVA

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Oct 15, 09 9:26 PM
GREAT TITLE - BORING MUSIC - BORING GAME. THE GAME HAS ALL THE CONTROL. IT TELLS YOU WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND WHAT TO DO NEXT, AND ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO DO THE OBJECTIVE. LIKE I SAW THE TIARA BUT COULD NOT PICK IT UP UNTIL I FINISHED WHAT WAS LISTED BELOW. THEN I WAS ALLOWED TO PICK IT UP. VERY SLOW TO LOAD, VERY SLOW TO TO PICK UP HIDDEN OBJECTS. OBJECTS ARE WONDERFULLY HIDDEN. THEY DO NOT HAVE GREEN BLUE JAYS OR GREEN BANANAS HIDDEN IN GREEN TREE BRANCHES. YOU CAN SPOT THE OBJECTS BUT THEY FIT IN WELL WITH THE SURROUNDING SCENE. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS UNTIL I GOT TO THE SECOND OF FOUR PLACES. WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES LEFT BECAUSE IT IS MOVING SO SLOW. THE CURSOR IS ALSO VERY JERKY, NOT SMOOTH. SO YOU OVERSHOOT ALOT. THEN THERE IS FIND THE DIFFERENCE AND WHEN I PUT THE TIARA ON THE HEAD FINALLY - IT DISAPPEARED. NEVER WENT ON THE LEFT SIDE STATUE HEAD. WHEN I MATCHED THE BIRD PAIRS IT TOOK ABOUT 10 SECONDS ON EACH BIRD . ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO CLICK TWICE AND WAIT FOR THE CURSOR RELEASE TO CLICK ON NEXT MATCHING PAIR. GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU. THIS ONE IS NOT FOR ME.

Go to: