HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

You gotta check this one out!

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Oct 15, 09 10:14 PM
Kid's game? I came across 1 level I had to repeat about 10X! But I'm having an absolute blast! Unlike anything else around. Only got about 2 hrs. to get it 4 $2.99, but it downloads really fast; only 16MB.

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

Re:You gotta check this one out!

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 10, 10 7:06 PM
my youngest son loves this game. Good thing I paid 2.99 for it. That should tell you what I think.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 21, 11 11:43 PM
i just have to say that i can't wait to share this one with my niece! i'm so glad i came across it... and so glad that i still browse the older games!

not only is there the challenge of passing your goals in each level, but as the game progresses, you also earn enemies who are only out to take it all back

you can play finders - story mode where you cruise through the levels achieving goals by the nines... keepers - more like an arcade mode that unlocks the various levels for freeplay as you complete them in the story mode... and the challenge - 2-person, head-to-head, battle it out for goodies....

my stamp of approval is all over this for a fun, family-friendly gaming experience!

tbcoe
Marlin
Marlin
9,599 Posts

[Post New]by tbcoe on Feb 22, 11 12:07 AM
Hey guys you didn't say what the game's name is. I have a granddaughter that might like it

[Post New]by firehawk69 on Nov 16, 11 4:01 PM
Finders Keepers

Go to: