percy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Aligning the disc

[Post New]by percy on Oct 15, 09 10:56 PM
No matter what I try and I align the pattern on the discs in the puzzle room, I even tried the sequence numbers they give you through the walk through blog and its aligned right it still just sits there like it's not done and everything is aligned perfectly. Help!!!!!!!!

8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Aligning the disc

[Post New]by 8Featger on Oct 16, 09 3:44 PM
I am having the same problem in aligning the disc. Does anyone have a solution for a numbers of fishies that are struck at this point of the game

[Post New]by feddup on Oct 17, 09 7:46 PM
Same problem here. Everythings lined up perfect. We need to find who made this game and kick the crap out of them!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 18, 09 9:19 PM
I would first try re-installing the game. You may also want to contact tech support.

Franmsn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Franmsn on Oct 19, 09 10:23 AM
I am also having the same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling game with no luck. Any other suggestions?????

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Oct 19, 09 11:16 AM
Hey folks,

I just played through this level myself and noticed something - the very center piece, with the red and black lines, has to be properly aligned in order to finish the puzzle.

I had a similar experience where it appeared as though the puzzle was complete and wasn't continuing on, but upon looking very closely at the ring around the black and red center, it wasn't lined up with the rest of the puzzle. Try completing the puzzle again, making sure that the bits of yellow and green around the edges of the center circle are lined up with the rest of the image. After I did this, I was able to complete the puzzle.

If upon looking at the center it appears to be lined up and you still cannot continue, please contact Customer Support via the green envelope to the right and we'll take a closer look into this part of the game. Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Oct 19, 09 11:20 AM
Celebes is right - it's the centre that causes the problems - you have to redo it all so that the lines are horizontal (I think!) It seems right either way but after several tries I got it eventually!

annabelle2006
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle2006 on Oct 20, 09 6:01 PM
I finally got it - but don't ask me how. The 2 middle discs must be horizontal!!

annabelle2006
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle2006 on Oct 20, 09 6:37 PM
Yep, they must be horrizonyal.

[Post New]by bonnie05 on Jul 25, 10 6:39 AM
Hi,
i have aligned the discs correctly, everythng is perfect, but nothing is happening, where do i go from here, hope someone can help

Go to: