bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hostile Makeover forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 16, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Hostile Makeover forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hostile Makeover players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Dawspaws
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hostile Makeover forum---Can't find the scissors.

[Post New]by Dawspaws on Oct 16, 09 8:44 PM
I'm in the second to last section called "Stella" in Lacey's office Snapshop mode. I have only the scissors to find and I can't seem to locate them. I used all the hints and that doesn't seem to help. Is anyone else having this problem and can anyone help?

Re:Welcome to Hostile Makeover forum

[Post New]by inspiringhera on Oct 17, 09 2:38 AM
i have the same problem, can someone pls help
thanks

[Post New]by mickeyjo on Oct 17, 09 5:08 AM
Add me to that list - no scissors to be seen, I tried clicking everywhere in the section it highlights & nothing,

[Post New]by bitchfairy on Oct 17, 09 2:38 PM
I'm in Caleb at the bar and I can't find the elephant. Please help

[Post New]by marabl on Oct 17, 09 2:57 PM
Yep, no scissors for me either in Lacey's office. I'm in John Henry, or the stalker, whatever his name is.

[Post New]by shachsmom on Oct 17, 09 4:40 PM
I'm having the same scissors problem - John Henry in Lacey's office. I've looked and looked for them, used all the hints and still can't find them. Is this going to be fixed soon?

[Post New]by jezzybell on Oct 17, 09 7:50 PM
I am having the same problem too. No Scissors in Lacey's Office either. I can not go anywhere else in the game. I hope this is going to be fixed soon too.

Dawspaws
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Dawspaws on Oct 17, 09 7:59 PM
Hey all you in the pond. As a followup to my previous post, I finally gave up trying to find the scissors and did the game all over. I finished in record time though and am happy to say no glitches this time. Got a new set of objects and luckily no scissors in Lacey's office. My only comment is this is an OK game. Not the best and certainly not the worst. I'm glad to finish it though. I hate to leave things undone. Good Luck to all of you gamers.

Dawspaws
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Dawspaws on Oct 17, 09 8:03 PM
bitchfairy wrote:I'm in Caleb at the bar and I can't find the elephant. Please help

Hi there, try looking in the window about the center of the screen. It's big and grey and only shows his head and trunk. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

[Post New]by MeganLiz1998 on Oct 20, 09 12:53 PM
there are no scissors in the office, I've clicked everywhere

imjaws2
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by imjaws2 on Oct 25, 09 3:18 PM
I'm not sure how to ask a new questions but will start here. I started playing Hostile Makeover as the trial period. I left with about 9 mins. left and when I came back I couldn't get back into play. I'd click on anyone of the pictures and get told the investigion was not complete on the current person (who that was I didn't remember). Anyway, when I saw the comments about a makeover, I bought the game, uninstalled and re-installed it. I got the same issue. Why do I, please.?

[Post New]by deah_vhentecngco on Nov 8, 09 2:49 PM
this game seems fun.. i love it..

michaboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by michaboo on Nov 13, 09 9:06 PM
I had the same scissor problem. It doesn't bother me that there is a glitch in the game. It does bother me however when I am sitting there for 20 minutes thinking I'm crazy because I couldn't see the object. Now I am happy to know that it was never there. Thank you forum!

Go to: