thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Off the Record: The Final Interview here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 8, 15 5:15 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Off the Record: The Final Interview here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Off the Record: The Final Interview.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ali_dunn1 on Nov 19, 15 11:45 AM
Its jus great

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Dec 6, 15 12:37 PM

There's no doubt that this dev produces the most stunning visuals, a pleasure to go to each scene.
Story etc okay, this is a good series.
BUT those voiceovers... OH DEAR; OH DEAR; OH DEAR.
I'd rather read dialogue than listen to those strangled pseudo-English vowels and accents.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Dec 30, 15 4:56 PM
Visuals were great, story a bit lacking since there were so many people involved in the scam which caused confusion for me. In the end, I was only clear about "Sarah", not sure who the other guy was or what his role in the scam was. Just getting old I guess.

Custom option let you set the skip and hint to refresh quickly which was a plus since I found the mini games/puzzles a bit tedious and confusing. Not much of a puzzle player anyway. It was also annoying when you skipped a game you had to sit and watch it "solve" itself. Voice overs drove me craaaaaaaaazy! HOS were good and I found the transporter hint got me to where I wanted to go much faster than dealing with the map.

Can't say this game was a real "grabber"...stopped and started several times but finally finished it. Great animations and sounds. I give it a 3+ out of 5, mostly because it just wasn't that intriguing and those voice overs drove me nuts!

kerry7544
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kerry7544 on Apr 7, 16 9:43 PM
I found this game much too long and very boring long before it was done. The many times I had to leave something undone that looked as if it needed to be done was confusing and disheartening. I finally finished it and could hardly wait to uninstall it.

Go to: