stuck in bonusgame

stuck in bonusgame

[Post New]by gmuehlberg on Nov 8, 15 1:33 AM
I have prepared all the ingredients for the tea. I cannot take the bowl or the bottle
with juice of mushroom to give they to the hot water.

addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:stuck in bonusgame

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Nov 9, 15 2:32 AM
Same here with me - used all the ingredients but it seems it hasn't registered one of them - does this mean we have to restart the whole game??!!

mauntana
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by mauntana on Nov 9, 15 9:08 AM
I remember this is a very precise puzzle. Exit and re-enter the puzzle to reset it. Make sure you crush the ingredients before trying to pick up the bowl. You won't get the bottle until later.

Not sure if that will work here but I did notice that whenever I had a problem with a scene, exiting, then returning helped.

Good luck!

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Nov 9, 15 4:51 PM
Same problem, cannot do step #2. Cannot reset. Exiting and re entering does not work. Any other suggestions?

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Nov 9, 15 7:49 PM
Did you dry out the leaf in the shallow pan that is in the tent where the flour/egg/oil/salt mixture was made?

That is the only thing I can think of that might have been skipped.

Like mauntana said, you won't take the bottle until the tea has been made with the stuff in the mortar, etc.

Don't know if this will help, but I hope so.

salad3
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by salad3 on Nov 10, 15 9:16 PM
I did; I did everything, and rechecked it about 75 times. No joy.

[Post New]by Lituya on Nov 12, 15 5:45 PM
I'm stuck in the same spot. It won't let me pick up the morter to grind the tea.

[Post New]by teensyfish on Nov 13, 15 4:20 PM
I was able to grind the tea - there is a miniscule spot toward the top of the bowl where the cursor turns into a hand, it's very temperamental. But now I have a bowl full of mush that I cannot pick up to finish making the tea

[Post New]by Lituya on Nov 13, 15 5:08 PM
teensyfish wrote:I was able to grind the tea - there is a miniscule spot toward the top of the bowl where the cursor turns into a hand, it's very temperamental. But now I have a bowl full of mush that I cannot pick up to finish making the tea

Thanks for the suggestion, even after clicking everywhere, I still can't get anything to happen or see a hand.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Nov 14, 15 6:48 AM
I'm stuck as well. I've managed to use the pestle and mortar, I've put the mushroom in the juicer but I can do no more. Is this a glitch? I bought this game using a coupon because I couldn't finish Fear for Sale with all the glitches, don't tell me this one is affected too. It's like being stuck in a Kafka novel.

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Nov 14, 15 10:50 AM
I'm having the same problem. This needs to be fixed!

[Post New]by nannabombom on Nov 15, 15 3:41 PM
I'm joining this group of frustrated players!! I've tried so many times - please fix this glitch Big Fish because this is such a great game.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Nov 15, 15 11:03 PM
This was definitely an "everything in it's order" sort of puzzle, met with many "you can't use that item here" irritating messages. Only a certain amount of things go into the mortar to make the tea; then the tea needs to made. Then a couple of things go into the squisher, in order, then the tea is added to the vial. Hope that makes sense.

[Post New]by Lituya on Nov 16, 15 5:08 PM
kgustavson wrote:This was definitely an "everything in it's order" sort of puzzle, met with many "you can't use that item here" irritating messages. Only a certain amount of things go into the mortar to make the tea; then the tea needs to made. Then a couple of things go into the squisher, in order, then the tea is added to the vial. Hope that makes sense.

The problem is that the game will let you use things out of order, and then it shows that they are gone, but you can't do the grinding or squishing. Seriously, no items left, can't grind, squish, or anything else.

LdyJne114
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LdyJne114 on Nov 21, 15 9:48 AM
Same problem. Can't use the pestle. I work in IT; I know all software has bugs, but to release games with showstoppers like this is shameful. I have had bugs like this in at least 3 of the last 5 games I've purchased. Kind of ready to tell BFG to take a long walk of a short pier.

Edited on 11/21/2015 at 9:52:04 AM PST

[Post New]by seekseek on Nov 22, 15 3:26 PM
I'm joining this group of frustrated players!! I've tried so many times - please fix this glitch Big Fish

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Nov 23, 15 12:34 AM
Put stunberries, dry leaf and woodchips in mortar. Use pestle to grind. Put glow berries in press. Push the top down.
Take the mortar over to teapot in cabin and add elixir of life into teapot. Put on lid and then pour back into mortar.
Return to house with grinder. Add wood dust and mortar to grinder with glowshrooms. Push the top and it will go into bottle.

I got this the first time and not in the precise order of putting the things in the mortar.

In other words, the tea ingredients are in the mortar. Make the tea and bring it back, then mix with wooddust, tea and glowshrooms.

[Post New]by kcarole on Nov 25, 15 12:29 AM
I too am stopped by not being able to complete the potion no matter what I do. Very annoyed that I am unable to finish the bonus game. They need to fix this and give us an update. I will leave it on pc for a short time to see if they do an update but eventually will have to delete it. When the games do not work and we are not able to complete them, they should refund at least part of the cost.

[Post New]by askalor on Nov 27, 15 10:13 AM
Same as everyone else. Can't pick up the pestle even though all the ingredients for the tea are in the mortar. Elixir of welness already in the pot at the goblin's house and mushroom juice also ready. Deeply frustrated!!! Please fix as this was my all time favorite adventure game till this happened.

[Post New]by sblack162 on Nov 28, 15 10:17 AM
I have the same glitch and I'm seriously annoyed that I can't even restart the bonus game without redoing the main game. I hope this is getting fixed.

Go to: