nothing but a white screen

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:cannot play game

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 16, 09 10:19 AM
Hi mausienanna,

I'm sorry that your game isn't loading up for you! You can usually correct any graphics issues, like a white screen, by simply doing some free updates to the software on your computer. If you need any help finding and completing those updates, you can always see the following article from our help pages.

Help My Games Run Correctly

If that doesn't do the trick though, go ahead and continue past that article to contact our Support Team. Just submit a help request with them and they'll get back to you as quickly as they can.

I hope this helps!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by isuckatgames on Oct 16, 09 12:18 PM
Downloaded the free 60 minute trial.Every time I get to the safe in the first scene, it messes up.Error message pops up.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Oct 16, 09 4:15 PM
I had an error message - something about being too far from the remote server or something. Since I have an old fashioned dsl/phone line connection it made no sense. It was bed time so I just used task manager to end the program and closed down the pc. This evening it would not boot The auto repair programs failed and I was told i should do a system restore
Is anyone else having such a nasty reaction to this game?

[Post New]by gibbs3740 on Oct 17, 09 4:49 PM
isuckatgames wrote:Downloaded the free 60 minute trial.Every time I get to the safe in the first scene, it messes up.Error message pops up.

Same thing with me - I get an access error. Help

[Post New]by frnimay on Oct 18, 09 5:36 PM
well right from the first. im getting a double image and it jumps all over ..ive had one other game here at big fish do the same thing...cant play it and the help was not able to help me...they said my video card was outdated...but lots of games work fine on it..just one or two..must be something about the games...I got 3/4 of the way thru drawn and then it froze and my computer crashed..again they said oh its your card..if so why did 3/4 of the game play fine...my compter is not that old and has an integrated motherboard and loads of ram. just move on and play something else that works

Vonique
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Vonique on Oct 19, 09 5:09 AM
My problem is with the trial, in that it does not allow you to save your game and unless you want to play the entire 60 minutes at once, you have to start all over again every time you turn the game on. I'm wondering if that is the way it is meant to be or is it a glitch?

Go to: