Re:I think I give up

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Jul 30, 10 1:40 PM

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jul 30, 10 2:16 PM
I promise we are working as hard as possible to get it up. Everything is almost in place to launch. Also, again, this next game will be free as a choice and if you want to pay money for it that is for you to decide. I am making sure that everyone who has purchased FS before will get special rewards along with the people on our newsletter.

Brian

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 31, 10 4:07 AM
Cool, and I do know you are all working as best as you can to get FS2 going. None of us really know what all has happened in your lives and with the game and whatever problems have been in your way with that. We just all are excited about being able to play the game.

I think most of us, if not all, that were going to get FS2 in the beginning, are still going to, just some are more annoyed than others and I understand why they are but I also understand that there have been things preventing you guys from getting it out there.

So speaking for myself, I am anxious for the release, but me being looking forward to FS2 and the possibility of getting to play the prequel or a game that is in ties with FS, me looking forward to it wont make it come any faster.

So I will get the games when they come at me and heres hoping you guys have alot of success in this gaming venture you are into. Your success will bring you and us happiness because we will get to enjoy more great games.

Edited on 07/31/2010 at 4:07:50 AM PST

lilgirl88
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
463 Posts

[Post New]by lilgirl88 on Jul 31, 10 9:27 PM
I'm still going to get the game and I understand too how some people would be irritated with how things are going but sometimes things don't go as planned. I'll just wait and hope that it's sometime soon since the baby is due 8/18. Again thanks Brain for trying to keep us informed as to what's going on.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 31, 10 10:38 PM
Oh, close to my birthday. Mine is the 20th. I will be 31. Congrats on the baby.

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Aug 1, 10 1:16 PM
Brian, I appreciate all the work you are putting into getting this game out. I wish I had the talent to make one. It will be nice for you when it finally gets out and you can take a moment to relax. Waiting patiently,
sunbeam

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 3, 10 1:25 PM
Any more updates?

lilgirl88
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
463 Posts

[Post New]by lilgirl88 on Aug 5, 10 9:49 PM
Thanks dylansmom Sounds like they've made another great game I hope the wait isn't too much longer though.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 6, 10 12:39 AM
I hope not, I know there have been problems they couldnt help but I still hope its out soon.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Aug 6, 10 2:07 AM
Just for the record I don't care when it comes out just so long as it does

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 6, 10 8:34 AM
I kinda care, the quicker its out the quicker I can play but yes the most important thing is that it just comes out and isnt a game that gets canceled or something.

[Post New]by lillyalex2003 on Aug 6, 10 4:05 PM
I honestly think at this point that it will never come out. I am anticipating an update stating there are just too many problems and they can't release it.

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Aug 6, 10 4:38 PM
How's it going Brian?

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Aug 6, 10 8:37 PM
I don't want to get your hopes up so I won't say to cross your fins that we'll be able to finally make something public this weekend. If not then... it will be released sooner than later.

Brian

lilgirl88
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
463 Posts

[Post New]by lilgirl88 on Aug 6, 10 9:15 PM
Thanks for the update Brian. I'll cross my fins anyways couldn't hurt any.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Aug 6, 10 11:50 PM
Subsoap wrote:I don't want to get your hopes up so I won't say to cross your fins that we'll be able to finally make something public this weekend. If not then... it will be released sooner than later.

Brian

Hmmm....you're going to make "something" public....I wonder if it's the newsletter or the game!

[Post New]by Little_Emily on Aug 7, 10 3:20 AM
lillyalex2003 wrote:I honestly think at this point that it will never come out. I am anticipating an update stating there are just too many problems and they can't release it.

I think you are right...

[Post New]by ziaBella on Aug 7, 10 10:50 AM
Hi, New to the forums. Looking forward to whenever FS2 will be coming out. Got hooked on FS. Guess we have a wait time??? lol Looks like I am in good company though.

[Post New]by lillyalex2003 on Aug 7, 10 1:21 PM
Welcome to the forum ziaBella and Little_Emily!

Yes we have a wait time-the game was orginally to be released in February 2010 and has been pushed back since then for various reasons. Last we heard it was supposed to be end of July but now they are saying "soon".

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Aug 7, 10 2:29 PM
I will cross my fins....maybe it will help.

Sunbeam

Go to: