sambg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by sambg on Jun 26, 10 6:24 AM
Blessed_T wrote:I have a major complaint concerning the game. You must make it to at least the 8 position to unlock the survival mode. However, once I accomplished this feat. the game crashes on me every time I try to access the survival mode. Has anyone else had this problem and maybe can tell me what to do?


I had that problem too, when you click Play it crashes - however if you click the round green icon next to a level, you can play it. I love the game and have gotten gold on every level but 23, but I was very dissappointed with relax mode and survival mode. After playing for 20 mins or so, and being very far from reaching $ goals in these modes, I found that you couldn't exit the mode and at least get a good score for what you played or get incremental awards, so what is the point of these? I like to play games, but its no fun to play for 3 hours straight just to prove I can rack up the money.

 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by ExReality on Jun 26, 10 11:44 PM
Like everyone else, I had quite a bit of trouble getting gold in every level, however, after several hours of attempts(both because I'm stubborn and because I was somehow still enjoying the game), I finally managed to get the trophies. Unfortunately, this did not give me the score necessary to claim the number one spot on the board. So, I went back to every level, ensured that my smilies were in order, and as I finished the level that would give me sufficient points to finally get to number one on the scoreboard: My score went BACKWARD! By several hundred points! I could not figure out why that might be(I added my score up manually with a calculator and it was definitely not displaying correctly), or what level might have caused it, but I just don't have it in me to try and redo everything. Overall, the game is fun, but it's obvious that it hasn't been very thoroughly beta'ed, giving perfectionists a pretty hard time as we try to achieve all of the gold trophies and prizes. If they fixed the many issues people seem to be experiencing, it'd be worth buying, otherwise, not so much.

 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by jones50 on Jun 28, 10 8:27 PM
I had purchased Burger Bustle and I really do enjoy the game. I have a big problem. There is a error message everytime I reached Level 14. I have e-mail BigFish technical service, but I have heard from them yet. I really would lkie to reach the rest of the levels soon. If anyone has the same problem, please let me know if you had resolved it.

Edited on 06/28/2010 at 8:41:31 PM PST


 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by jones50 on Jun 29, 10 12:38 PM
I have sent several e-mails to techincal support, but there's no respnse. I wish someone would tell me if in fact the game is defected.

 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Sassylil14u on Jun 29, 10 3:19 PM
While there are plenty of problems with the game I have (so far) found it very enjoyable. There is walkthrough online for getting through some of the levels (number 14 especially) where there is a particular order that you buy things in in order to get the customers to order what you need. One thing mentions that if you have not gottenit by 3:40 you might as well reset and start over because after that the customers only order side items. I am happy to say on my second day of playing the level I finally beat it at 3:36 seconds!!!! Now I am stuck on level 23 and dont see how it is possible to beat this level!!! Arrrggghh
I love the game though!

 

Adjust the time for the levels

[Post New]by freddifish on Jun 29, 10 8:47 PM
Hi,I can't save the file. Could you tell me how did you save the file? Thank you.

gailsgame wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:
gailsgame wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:Hello.
Hello, can you please help more as I do love this game & would like to increase the times. I have gone to the files as you say, but the levels file seems to be an excel document and when I adjusted those in excel & saved, it said I had finished the game and wouldn't let me play at all. So I uninstalled the trial and reinstalled and started again which worked out fine, but no time adjustments.

I opened levels excel file up in wordpad but it just shows one line, so I'm really confused. I have gone looking in all the other files but can't find the text you are talking about. Thanks.

Thanks.



Hello.

Maybe it is because you have the trile version and i am talking about the complete version. And i opened the file just with wordpad to make the adjustments and not with excel.

I hope it wordks out good for you,




Hi, thank you so much for your help. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong file. Could you please give me a better explanation of which file I should be looking for as the one I found I did open with wordpad but it only had one line of text in it. Thank you.

Edit: Thank you I worked it out. It opened in notepad for me, not wordpad. I can see the text you are referring to by searching for the string of text. I will see if I can adjust and play the levels. It's such a great game, so thank you again for your help.

 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by CAbood on Jun 30, 10 6:47 PM
I too loved this game until I bought it and found you can't finish some levels because the customers don't order the food. I like a challenge but this is toooo much.

 
gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Adjust the time for the levels

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jul 1, 10 10:43 AM
freddifish wrote:Hi,I can't save the file. Could you tell me how did you save the file? Thank you.

gailsgame wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:
gailsgame wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:Hello.
Hello, can you please help more as I do love this game & would like to increase the times. I have gone to the files as you say, but the levels file seems to be an excel document and when I adjusted those in excel & saved, it said I had finished the game and wouldn't let me play at all. So I uninstalled the trial and reinstalled and started again which worked out fine, but no time adjustments.

I opened levels excel file up in wordpad but it just shows one line, so I'm really confused. I have gone looking in all the other files but can't find the text you are talking about. Thanks.

Thanks.



Hello.

Maybe it is because you have the trile version and i am talking about the complete version. And i opened the file just with wordpad to make the adjustments and not with excel.

I hope it wordks out good for you,




Hi, thank you so much for your help. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong file. Could you please give me a better explanation of which file I should be looking for as the one I found I did open with wordpad but it only had one line of text in it. Thank you.

Edit: Thank you I worked it out. It opened in notepad for me, not wordpad. I can see the text you are referring to by searching for the string of text. I will see if I can adjust and play the levels. It's such a great game, so thank you again for your help.


I sent you a pm on how to do it, but I only got to test it in the one hour demo. It worked though!

 

Adjust the time for the levels

[Post New]by freddifish on Jul 1, 10 8:49 PM
Yep, I got it! Thanks so much! It worked!

gailsgame wrote:
freddifish wrote:Hi,I can't save the file. Could you tell me how did you save the file? Thank you.

gailsgame wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:
gailsgame wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:Hello.
Hello, can you please help more as I do love this game & would like to increase the times. I have gone to the files as you say, but the levels file seems to be an excel document and when I adjusted those in excel & saved, it said I had finished the game and wouldn't let me play at all. So I uninstalled the trial and reinstalled and started again which worked out fine, but no time adjustments.

I opened levels excel file up in wordpad but it just shows one line, so I'm really confused. I have gone looking in all the other files but can't find the text you are talking about. Thanks.

Thanks.



Hello.

Maybe it is because you have the trile version and i am talking about the complete version. And i opened the file just with wordpad to make the adjustments and not with excel.

I hope it wordks out good for you,




Hi, thank you so much for your help. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong file. Could you please give me a better explanation of which file I should be looking for as the one I found I did open with wordpad but it only had one line of text in it. Thank you.

Edit: Thank you I worked it out. It opened in notepad for me, not wordpad. I can see the text you are referring to by searching for the string of text. I will see if I can adjust and play the levels. It's such a great game, so thank you again for your help.


I sent you a pm on how to do it, but I only got to test it in the one hour demo. It worked though!

 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by steeniweeni on Jul 3, 10 3:19 AM
SilverBranch wrote:Level 14 is impossible to beat. I think there was some mis-writing in the game there.


I beat level 14, 23 is the one that seems impossible to me, but I have heard others saying they beat that one too.

 

Wild West level 6. How to beat it.

[Post New]by MandyTx on Jul 4, 10 10:44 PM
The following did NOT work for Me.

For this level most important thing is the speed of service, be sure to use ketchup. To complete a level and get the gold cup you should save money to buy the stove and primarily just buy a stove for a hamburger, save as much money – to buy a stove for chikenburger, the latter buy the stove for fishburger. Buying a stove should be immediately and in given order, as soon as enough money, or a client may request the wrong burger.

_________________________________________________________________

What I had to do was get th Burger Grill first then the Fish Burger Grill and then the Chicken Grill, that worked fo Me, it is important to know that as soon as you earn the money to buy the stoves to get them and make sure you get extra employees to help and use the coffee Machine forextra speed.

M

Edited on 07/04/2010 at 10:45:31 PM PST


 
Mickey107
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Mickey107 on Jul 9, 10 12:31 PM
During levels 1 through 5, once I achieved the goals, I moved to the next level. At level 6, once I achieved the goals, I just keep playing and playing and can't get to level 7. Can anyone explain?

 
d35s2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by d35s2 on Jul 12, 10 8:05 AM
Hi, I think I have got some bugs on the level 23. It's just impossible to get gold no matter what and that's just not right. My fastest time was just one min past two and that's how far I get. If anybody got the gold on this level,please let me know how. Otherwise I have got quite mixed feelings about this game and although I like management games this one is a bit frustrating...

 
gpk9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by gpk9 on Jul 17, 10 7:34 AM
Hello I can't seem to get the game to stay open for more than one minute. I click on play game and it shuts off. Can someone tell me how to fix? I have already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, that did not work, it actually reloaded the same game with my scores.

Thank you

 
gpk9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by gpk9 on Jul 17, 10 7:35 AM
Also I've read references to beta the game. What does that mean?

 

Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by sakya1111 on Jul 17, 10 12:20 PM
govegril wrote:A time management game serving hamburgers is not a new concept but the way this game is designed it is a new experience, at least for me.

You are managing and supervising staff to cook hamburgers, add toppings, serve icecreams cakes and other extras. You start with a certain number of staff members and stations per level and can add more as you earn money, so each level is different, upgrading the decor being the only constant.

The game play is fun and although if you pass your required level goals within the set time period you earn a gold trophy, it is not instant fail and you continue the level for silver or bronze ... in fact I don't think you can fail.
There is an unlockable relaxed mode in the Menu options.

Another fun feature is a leaderboard - you start at the bottom against other hamburger restaurants and progress depending on how well you do. I had only climbed a couple of rungs so far.. it gives an extra goal to strive for.

There are 8 different restaurants each with 8 levels so plenty of game here.

A really enjoyable and somewhat different cooking time managment game, one that I will be picking up for sure.



 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by MandyBuz on Jul 19, 10 12:57 PM
In My opinion, I like the game, but it is very hard to achieve all gold trophies later in the game which makes it difficult to unlock certain things.

Fun game and challenging for one who is competitive, but hard to beat with all gold trophies.

Mandy

 

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by April4442 on Jul 20, 10 2:57 PM
Don't buy this game. It is full of bugs and glitches. Instead of enjoying the game that I bought I got frustrations and disappoinments. Sending an email to the support group does not help either.

Edited on 07/20/2010 at 2:57:43 PM PST


 
GoThDoLL
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by GoThDoLL on Jul 28, 10 5:58 PM
Angel61400 wrote:
DonnyDJ wrote:On another note, people seem to be awfully harsh in terms of the bug that prevents them from getting gold. As an avid and experienced time management player since the original Diner Dash was released back in 2004, I can see how this can be so frustrating. This is going to fixed, and the game obviously wasn't tested thoroughly enough. However, for people to get fet up and say they are not going to buy the game is a bit extreme, especially when it's an exclusive and the problem will be fixed...

When exclusive HOGs are released with bugs, people still buy them, or wait for the fix and then buy them....


Maybe I will buy the game, maybe not. What I find annoying is that they wanted people to beta it, then ignored the responses. Instead of being so quick to put the game out, maybe they should have fixed the issues that had been pointed out to them. It makes it seem like they didn't care about the quality of the game. If they did it right the first time and listened to beta comments, they wouldn't have to fix problems with a game that has already been released. Instead, they could put out a quality game the first time around that doesn't need such obvious fixes.

 
GoThDoLL
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Burger Bustle Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by GoThDoLL on Jul 28, 10 6:06 PM
GoThDoLL wrote:
Angel61400 wrote:
DonnyDJ wrote:On another note, people seem to be awfully harsh in terms of the bug that prevents them from getting gold. As an avid and experienced time management player since the original Diner Dash was released back in 2004, I can see how this can be so frustrating. This is going to fixed, and the game obviously wasn't tested thoroughly enough. However, for people to get fet up and say they are not going to buy the game is a bit extreme, especially when it's an exclusive and the problem will be fixed...

When exclusive HOGs are released with bugs, people still buy them, or wait for the fix and then buy them....


Maybe I will buy the game, maybe not. What I find annoying is that they wanted people to beta it, then ignored the responses. Instead of being so quick to put the game out, maybe they should have fixed the issues that had been pointed out to them. It makes it seem like they didn't care about the quality of the game. If they did it right the first time and listened to beta comments, they wouldn't have to fix problems with a game that has already been released. Instead, they could put out a quality game the first time around that doesn't need such obvious fixes.
Not too sure about people being "harsh" , so much as they are just pointing out that there are goals that are, to no fault of their own inadequacies, impossible to achieve to obtain gold for said level.

 
 
 
 
Go to: