nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 26, 10 5:50 AM
luvscandles wrote:HELP ~ Yesterday I began my journey thru the Salem Witch Trials ~ very enjoyable. But I seem to have missed the segment in the attic, which I see from the walkthrough would have given me a door handle. I've done all I can do in the attic without this item, and the game doesn't allow me to leave the area until I complete Mary's request......which I can't do without the missing segment. Anybody know how to get out of the attic before finding the book? HELP

When you first enter the attic through the trap door there is a hidden object scene on the right which has the handle. The game doesn't allow you to get stuck in one area without access to everything you need to move to another. If you will tell me where you are, I might be able to help more. If you are in the room with the miniature house, you should be able to use an up arrow to go back to the attic.

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by Frenger156 on Jun 26, 10 11:26 PM
I am confused! There is a little detail that puzzles me, and I wonder if it even has anything to do with the game...? I have already played all the way through so I know everything, but there is a bookcase to the right of the Judge's door, and when you click on it, one row of books says there is a strange film on the book pages, and one row lists the titles of the books (which are glowing gold). I am confused about this detail...why did they throw that in if it doesn't pertain to regular gameplay? Is there something I don't know about...some added extra? Or is this just something to let you know more about the Judge?

kay1944
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by kay1944 on Jun 27, 10 8:32 PM
can not find morse code help

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on Jun 30, 10 8:22 PM
One problem with this walkthrough. The dollhouse book puzzle is RANDOMIZED. >.< And just my luck to get one with an impossible solution.

Highly annoying. >.<

[Post New]by mehnsd on Jun 30, 10 9:07 PM
Trapped in the attic - apparently I needed to pick up a red float before I went further. Now I am stuck in the attic with just the green and blue bowls, and I need the red float....but...it won't let me out to go get it. Do I have to just start over, or is there some way to get back and get it?

[Post New]by nowconfused on Jul 14, 10 3:32 PM
I was in the house of seven gables, and was transported to the tree, but I went back to the house to explore the stairs in the fireplace, and now I can't get out of the house to go back to the tree or the gallows,. I can't remember where it took me. The game won't let me leave the house of seven gables, but I did the puzzles.

[Post New]by imcatriona on Jul 16, 10 3:13 PM
wheres the walk through?

[Post New]by MSNITRO2 on Jul 22, 10 12:18 PM
Somehow I found my way to a room with a little girl ghost. I am trying to find a way out or find the way to place the mirrors....Please help

[Post New]by MSNITRO2 on Jul 22, 10 1:35 PM
I know now that I need the red and blue bowls, but all I have is the green one. Now I cannot get out, someone help.

pegluv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by pegluv on Jul 24, 10 6:19 PM
Thank MargiB 4 all the hard work u do to get the blogs ready for each game!!! :thumbup .

[Post New]by matkasouza on Jul 26, 10 10:07 PM
Hi everyone! I'm just getting started on this game, and can't seem to get the cursor to click on the body bag, I keep getting the eye, and messages from the ghost that he will find out what happened to me.

I find these types of games quite challenging, maddening sometimes. Although I really appreciate the immense amount of work that goes into doing these walkthroughs, I like to try to play without them. But, when I've spent hours ( well maybe that's a bit of an exageration) trying to find, or get out of an area, it's comforting to know that help is right around the corner.

help!!!

[Post New]by dantee on Aug 12, 10 9:51 AM
Hi

I was having problems in the scene in the attic with the mirrors. From the walkthrough, it would seem to be because I don't have the blue vase and the red float, so I can't position the mirrors.

However, I can't find my way out of the scene to go back and pick them up. Am I being stupid and missing something obvious?

Can someone advise, please?

Thanks.

[Post New]by dantee on Aug 12, 10 10:02 AM
Hi

With reference to the mirror scene and going back to pick up the necessary objects, I just put my cursor in the middle of the roof like section at the bottom of the screen and a blue arrow appeared. I got back for the objects with no problem.

[Post New]by bettie37 on Aug 12, 10 9:55 PM
Where is the Big Fish Blog? Is it called something else?

Re:Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by lorilutz on Aug 21, 10 11:51 AM
redbaron wrote:did not get the bag of coins added to inventory has anyone else had this problem

[Post New]by tiffanypung on Aug 21, 10 10:50 PM
Hi,

I'm stuck on the level where you give Phillip English the bag of coins. In my case, I did things a little backwards. I grabbed the doll after I spoke with the first ghost. I gave Phillip English the bowl of sugar and then completed the coin mini game. I wet to give the bag of coins to Phillip but now, he won't take the coins. I'm stuck and don't know where to go from there. Any hints or ideas on what to do? Do I have to start over? Thanks.

[Post New]by Tria4564 on Aug 22, 10 10:43 AM
I really love this game, and I use the blog walkthrough constantly. However, I hit a "brick wall" when I have to go back to the House of Seven Gables from the Customs House. The blog says to return to the House of Seven Gables and go to the well. I can't get there! Help

[Post New]by anten99 on Sep 1, 10 2:40 PM
i finished the game. i help you but my engl?sh bad.türkçe yazarsan?z yard?m edebilirim.

leanne57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by leanne57 on Sep 12, 10 6:43 PM
I am stuck as well at the English scene. I did not get a bag of coins to give to him. I have the ship in a bottle, but cannot find the desk to put it in to get the hidden key. HELP!

sapmem
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish Blog

[Post New]by sapmem on Sep 21, 10 9:01 PM
MargieB wrote: UPDATE 06-14-2010 4:38 PM

Hello Fishies,

We have posted the walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2 on the Big Fish Blog with screenshots and videos. Thanks everyone for your patience.

You can access the walkthrough here:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/midnight-mysteries-salem-witch-trials-walkthrough/>Midnight Mysteries: The Salem Witch Trials Walkthrough</a>

If you need to find keywords in the walkthrough, click on "CTRL" and "F" on your keyboard simultaneously to bring up a search box. Type in the word you need and click "next"

Thanks,

MargieB

Go to: