meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for The Crop Circles Mystery

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jun 20, 10 9:41 AM
There was a lot of variety in this game - the different threads between the husband and wife. For me it was too much HOG and not enough IHOG. It was ok and I enjoyed the hour I played, but since I got part way through the University, it's a short game. If it comes out as DD I'll buy it, but not now.

[Post New]by overthehill60 on Jun 22, 10 3:23 AM
Given a choice between playing this game and jumping off a cliff, I'd choose the cliff. I can't even begin to tell you how boring and poorly done I think this game is. I have bad eyesight but the items that need to be found were either too small or so huge it was rediculous. I especially disliked the farmer's market sections of this game as it was tedious and seemed to have been thrown into the game simply to drag out the length of the game As always, this is only my opinion so I encourage anyone interested to at least demo the game before making their own decisions.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Jun 24, 10 9:42 AM
I wasn't going to try the demo from reading the post in this forum but had to kill an hour so I did DL this game. I didn't love this game but I liked it. Will not buy now but if it goes on the DD, I will purhase it.

[Post New]by bluedolphinms on Jun 27, 10 7:03 AM
sucks, not worth the money for adults.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jun 30, 10 5:33 PM
Dark, total click and find. A children's game. DULL and no challenge. Skipped most mini puzzles, just to stupid.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jun 30, 10 5:38 PM
Middle-of-the-road good. Story okay. I did not enjoy fixing-up the farm house and land. Thought this was just too lame. Mini games okay. But a VERY DARK DARK play board. Seems to be the theme anymoe with BF, make it dark and hard to find little stuff. Does not entertain me in the least.

[Post New]by MadDog379 on Jun 30, 10 5:38 PM
completely lame

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on Jul 3, 10 10:56 AM
It was good for childrern more hidden object and not enough puzzles. Good graphic. I enjoyed it for what it was, but disappointed if you were looking for a deeper meaning. Thank you

[Post New]by GrandmaSloan on Jul 3, 10 11:57 PM
I didn't enjoy this game very much. It was "okay", but I got through it too fast. I like my games to last longer. I agree with several other posters that this game would be great listed as a "kids game". It would be more their speed and time frame. If you want to get it...wait until it is on sale...

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 6, 10 8:28 AM
I liked this game.. because u have to do different activities... the thing is.. then it got a little boring (story-line).. and I got left with 11 min. that probably i won't use.. but still is a great games for little kids.. pretty easy and good graphics

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Jul 6, 10 10:16 PM
I agree with happygrams18...great concept for a kids game, but for adults (especially those of us who prefer adventure-style HOGs), this one is pretty boring IMO. The scene that killed it for me pretty much was searching for newspaper pieces and I already knew what was going to come next...yep, time to arrange the pieces together! This came after several monotonous scenes of repetitive, mindless clicking to gather items like poppies, police tape, etc.

I really was sad to come to have to rate the game this way because the graphics and interface were actually pretty high quality (although the music got annoyingly repetitive as did the numerous comic strip cut scenes). So, as I said, great kids game but not for savvy adult gamers. Too many interesting games out there to waste time on this one.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jul 9, 10 7:15 AM
Just finished the game today, as I'm working on several at a time.

Puzzledone's review on page one is spot on. If you like what
she describes, you should like this one. This 74 year old "kid"
did. Simple, fairly easy, good graphics, interesting twist with
the farm store and enough of a story to keep you going.

Is is RTR or Puppetshow? Of course not, but for pleasant
relaxation, a good buy for me. And I look forward to replay.

At least, give the demo a try.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Dec 24, 10 3:15 AM
I got this game because of the subject matter and it seemed like a pretty decent iHOG. I generally don't like 3D rendered graphics, but this looks nicer than most. It didn't really seem any kiddier to me than a lot of other HOGs I've played, so I guess I'm missing something.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 11, 11 7:29 AM
I thought it was okay. I liked the lighter graphics. I'm enjoying the game so far. I purchased it after the demo and haven't finished it yet. I have no complaints. I don't mind a straight~ish Hog now and then in between the dark and eerie IHOGs for variety!

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Mar 24, 11 5:21 AM
I know this is an older game and perhaps for that time it was okay but I found it very repetitive and rather boring. It would be great for children or maybe a beginner. The Hidden Object scenes are very easy and they are used more than once. They offer around 9 min. to complete a hidden object scene and they all took me between 30 and 90 sec. The mini games that I did encounter during the demo were far to easy. It would be a very good basis for an adventure hog. There is just nothing that hooks you in this one. I would not even buy this as a daily deal.
Sorry out of 5.

tabra0424
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by tabra0424 on Mar 26, 11 1:05 PM
This game was a easy laid back kinda game. Glad I got it on sale.... thx BF

[Post New]by FLAMEonfire on Apr 7, 11 4:28 AM
What a boring boring game this was!!! I perfer HOGs with lists but this game was ONLY list after list after list! No story line that could hold your interest the graphics are too dark to find things in, and the darkness is the only reason you would need the hint button because everything else is oh so easy to find! I couldn't even finish the demo - I had to go find me - 'cause I left along time ago!!!

Stay away from this one - it's not worth your time - or mine!

Edited on 04/07/2011 at 4:32:12 AM PST

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 20, 11 3:41 PM
The story isn't particularly interesting, but the graphics are pretty enough to make searching for hidden objects more fun than in a lot of other games. I liked the farmer's market, and trying to get as many customers through as I could. In the end though, I agree that it's likely more appropriate for a younger audience.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Aug 7, 11 4:03 PM
I played the demo and i really loved the game, This is a buy for me..
plz give the demo a chance, I really want to thank the devs for there time and thx BF..

Edited on 08/07/2011 at 4:03:59 PM PST

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Aug 7, 11 4:10 PM
I just bought the game, so far I have not had any major issues..Thx BF
Keep up the good work with the DEV's and thx DEV's for your hard work..

Go to: