Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jun 30, 10 10:30 AM
Makes me wonder about the future of Hidden Object Games. Come on guys, anyone can make an object impossible to find by putting in a dark corner and/or making the color shading the same as the background it is on. Play fair. This isn't even worth a DD

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jun 30, 10 10:41 AM
Dull, Dark and TIMED MINI GAMES? What's up with that? This one is a no-no.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jun 30, 10 11:15 AM
This is the third game today I've played less than 15 minutes of and rejected, and that is totally unlike me - I'll play almost any game for the free hour. Very disappointing. The final straw was being docked points when I clicked on something that looked like it should have been the item, and wasn't. Oh well. Certainly not alone in disliking this one.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jun 30, 10 11:20 AM
I was kind of looking forward to this game (I like Nefertiti), but the murky scenes with objects that don't look like what they're supposed to be (or can't be seen at all) just don't do it for me. Also, it's too difficult to figure out what to do, when you're done with a location, and where to go next. Add to that the slowly recharging hint button (no accumulation of hints), and you lost me after 35 minutes.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jun 30, 10 11:46 AM
The general consensus is that this game is too atrocious to buy or even play the whole 1 hour demo. Where I come from that does make it a TURKEY.
Dr.good

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Jun 30, 10 12:18 PM
Absolutely awful! I really wanted to like this game, but it was altogether frustrating and the timed mini-game had me ready to climb the wall! What's with that, anyway? The least they could do was give you enough time to find the cottonpickin' symbols, but sheesh! As soon as you find 'em (if you can do it in the time allotted) then up come some more, for Pete's sake gimme a break! This is a definite

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Jun 30, 10 12:19 PM
Sarwyn wrote:This game is really boring. And as many others before have posted, screens are very dark and the objects are hard to find. The plot was lackluster and I found the music annoying.
Definitely won't be buying this game!

I TOTALLY AGREE! PLEASE, WHERE ARE THE GOOD GAMES?

snoopy13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by snoopy13 on Jun 30, 10 1:28 PM
I just need one more punch for the month. After reading the reviews, this game won't be it.

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Jun 30, 10 1:40 PM
Not to worry guys, good game comes on 4th July, will be half prices to most of the games. Then we buy, buy, buy.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jun 30, 10 2:58 PM
I agree, too obnoxious, won't be buying it. Only played 15 minutes and I've had it.

[Post New]by glitterbutterfly on Jun 30, 10 3:05 PM
Experts on Ancient Egypt are pretty sure they've found Nefertiti now. There was a really cool programme about it on National Geographic. Watch that instead...

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Jun 30, 10 3:51 PM
hey there everyone, absolutely hated this game ! i think the biggest gripe i had was the crazy penalty when you click on an item you know for sure is on the list!like the fish hook for instance, it took six tries to pick it up!20 pts gone! see ya next time!

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jun 30, 10 4:14 PM
I'm only adding to the general consensus - this game is really bad. I only lasted 15 minutes. Bad sad graphics, junk over junk pile objects, very weird point loss system for mis-clicks.
I don't like to be cynical but do the developers really think they have a sellable game or or they trying to get a buck or two by throwing out something like this?

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jun 30, 10 4:34 PM
OMG this game could have been just the type I like if I could see anything. It's blurry and the ****'s are so tiny you can lose points even if you find it because they're so small you can't click on them. I really think it's a shame the graphics are so bad because if not for that this would have been a buy for me.

My two cents say

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jun 30, 10 4:38 PM
played 11 mins boring dark and do me a favour can we please have better than this have been BFG for a long time but am finding it harder and harder to get realy good games step it BFG

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jun 30, 10 4:46 PM
I think time after time BFG are testing us i have a game i bought for 20 dollars an absolute waste of time and money but bfg do not want to know

this game was awful for it graphics darkness etc blah blah blah
we us as gamers should not have to put up with this kind of graphics and if bfg cant check it i can as it support visual

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jun 30, 10 4:49 PM
just so agree to all you have said

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jun 30, 10 4:53 PM
just so agree to all you have said

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jun 30, 10 4:57 PM
i so agree and getting so fed up with crap drak hidden games move on we need more

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jun 30, 10 4:59 PM
hydrogibbon wrote:OMG this game could have been just the type I like if I could see anything. It's blurry and the ****'s are so tiny you can lose points even if you find it because they're so small you can't click on them. I really think it's a shame the graphics are so bad because if not for that this would have been a buy for me.

My two cents say

so agree and why so fuzzy and blurry no one after the demo would even buy it ! would they ?

Go to: