Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Making Mr. Right

[Post New]by Dreaminindigo on Jun 6, 11 10:55 AM
This is the first time I've written a review of a BF game. I've been a member for a long time and I have played a lot of their games. This game is probably one of the most frustrating games I've played in a long time.

1. I hate that I can not reorganize my neighborhood before making it permanent.
2. It is ridiculous that I can't build my items on pause instead I have to try to cram this all in, have the "men"get upset and rush around trying to keep them happy.
3. No assistants....argh.
4 What is the point of having upgrades when they take up tons of space and usually you can't fit all of them in?
5. Why is there only one romantic table? And do I really need the added chore of picking up the money? I all ready have to put the man at the table.
6. What is up with the crazy half map? Scrolling around would have been nice.
7. Unless you are a matching wizard then you rarely get enough bonuses to really help you when everything hits the fan. I find most of the time envisioning my lady running around screaming.

I will finish the game because it is very hard for me not to finish a game but I honestly wish I had saved my money for another game. I am not even sure why I purchased this game other than it looked like it would be cute and fun.

Edited on 06/06/2011 at 10:55:20 AM PST

[Post New]by Catgirlsp on Aug 14, 12 5:06 AM
i honestly thought it was abit sexiet but apart from that i really enjoyed it

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Feb 14, 13 9:38 AM
A very strange game, IMO. If you can get past the whole weirdness, shallow nature and sexism of the game (towards both sexes), it's not a bad game.

Negatives:

Not enough room to put your training equipment.

The men get impatient very quickly.

The men seem useless on certain equipment at times, and you have to remove them from it and replace them over and over before they stop sweating and getting annoyed.

It can become confusing when all the men start to come on at once, it's hard to see who wants what if they're on the "rest" area.

There is only one "date table".

The "Match 3" mini-game seems pointless. You earn money, but you don't really need it as you always have plenty! Plus, the bonuses (ie the freeze and the speed-up) hardly ever come up and you can't really match them as they're no where near each other!

It's pointless updating the equipment. All it seems to do is allow the person to finish quicker (by a second or two). Plus, the upgraded equipment is mostly too large, especially when there isn't enough room anyway.

It would be nice to be able to pause the game when you look for/buy new equipment, or when you want to rearrange equipment, as the men just get irritated for the few seconds it takes.

Assistants would be good.

Positives:

It's not yet another HOG game.

It is a bit different.

I did actually buy this game, despite the negatives. But this was only because it was on the "today's offer" at £2.30.

Go to: