roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole

[Post New]by roaming on Apr 12, 12 8:49 PM
Terrible, even for $2.99. Things popping and flipping all over the place with no clue what they are or why. Pieces of objects you have to put together that are nowhere to be found. I got bored after five mnutes.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Apr 12, 12 8:51 PM
HasNazir wrote:I buyed the first one, but, did not find this did not have me hooked in the first 5 minutes,as it appears to be more of a chore then enjoying the game maybe, I'll try again later.

That's how long I lasted... five minutes. A chore is the perfect description.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 13, 12 5:55 PM
roaming wrote:
HasNazir wrote:I buyed the first one, but, did not find this did not have me hooked in the first 5 minutes,as it appears to be more of a chore then enjoying the game maybe, I'll try again later.

That's how long I lasted... five minutes. A chore is the perfect description.

Wow roaming I can't believe that!! I own both of these games and LOVE LOVE LOVE them! the ihog part of the game is what i like the best about it too! Not junkpile but stuff you will actually USE in the game play! So sorry you didn't like it but at $2.99 it is an absolute steal!!! Only glad I didn't wait as I have played this game at least 3 times since my purchase a few years ago (there are so many games I love and only so much time to my gaming) but this is a really good game - IMHO - but like most of us fishies say - TRY IT then see what you think - I think it was great of BFG to put this as a Catch of the Week (CITW?) thanks for those who havent tried it yet!

Lean

[Post New]by MariposaMorada on Jun 18, 12 12:31 PM
I loved this game!! I am still waiting for the third installment, as I played this when it first came out! Any word from the devs yet?

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jun 25, 12 5:50 AM
I liked this game, but oh boy was it challenging at times! From the HOS to the travelling and finding things to put something together? I'm not sure if I'm going to tackle the The Ripple Effect soon, but this had me on the edge of my seat most times and not in a good way.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jul 24, 12 7:43 AM
Interesting game, but found it a little long and repetative. Seems I'm in the minority here! Hint button refreshes quickly which was good because I got to where I just hit it move the game along. Some mini games were easy others just tedious but the skip button charges quickly and you can skip these if you aren't concerned about a time score. I give this a 3 and since I got it for $2.99, feel it was worth the buy.

Graphics clear and nice, background music was kind of enjoyable and you had to enjoy the funny sounds while working the many HOGs.

mpg1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by mpg1 on Aug 4, 12 4:16 PM
What a treat! Great graphic, lots of moving around, but this ho game keeps you using the old brain cells. The history notes were very interesting, things you might not know about the characters.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 7, 12 12:12 PM
This game just did not grab my attention. Also, there are black bars on the top and bottom of my screen (it's only 17 inches - what gives?). When I zoom in I still can't see anything.

Someone described this game as a chore. I agree. I'm not going to get a real magnifying glass so that I can see what I need to see.

So far this series has been a major disappointment; I haven't purchased one because the demos tell me all I need to know - I don't enjoy them.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Sep 9, 14 9:52 AM
I played this game on the IPad. Got a very sore finger from trying to find the exit for the next scene. There were green arrows sometimes, but they didn't stay on long enough. Liked the different hidden objects scene, most of the puzzles too hard. Thank goodness for the skip button. This game took me 4 days to play(most unusual). As it usually only takes me 1-2 days.

wyebank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by wyebank on Oct 29, 14 4:41 AM
Best series of games ever to my mind. Have just bought the 3rd one but am playing first two again.

Go to: