Re:Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones

[Post New]by rubyluvr on Jul 30, 10 1:18 AM
This game sucks!!!!! stuck on the billiards scene because the darn game will not let me do what I need to. I am very upset that I wasted a perfectly good game credit on this crappy game

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 30, 10 6:15 PM
rubyluvr wrote:This game sucks!!!!! stuck on the billiards scene because the darn game will not let me do what I need to. I am very upset that I wasted a perfectly good game credit on this crappy game

I'm so sorry you're feeling so frustrated! That's definitely one of the tricky chapters.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it should help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

I can't give you the exact answer here, as it would be a spoiler for this topic, but check your inventory tray. Most likely you have objects in two slots that you can combine into one slot before you try using them in the scene.

But the Blog Walkthrough will give you the exact instructions.

If you do combine the objects and you still can't use them, it may be a glitch. In that case, get in touch with Customer Service by clicking o the green envelope in the right column, and they should be able to help you one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Dec 18, 11 7:00 AM
OK, Here goes! I am almost through Skymist-The Lost Spirit Stones! I've really enjoyed it, with a few Minor Glitches. Now, I'm almost thru the whole game! I'm at the Ferris Wheel. Cannot get the Spirit Stones Thingy to activate! I know about the Numbers, nothing happens when I click on them! How do I get the Stones to Purify? I hope I don't have to go thru the WHOLE Game to finish it? Can Somebody please help? I've clicked on everything several times & nothing moves!

Suggestion Box-We need an Escape Hatch in these games-a place we can go back to if we're stuck through bad moves or not enough knowledge. Where we don't have to go all the way back to beginning & reinvent ourselves! LOL Like being able to click a scene prior to the messed up scene & enter the game again, prior to the error & do a corrected move! Wouldn't that be great?Barb

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Dec 18, 11 7:09 AM
Robin, I agree about the putting things together to make something usable! Use your Noodle, kids! It can be done! Just think of what you would have to do if it was really happening. It'll come to you! Just make sure when you put it together that you pick up the finished Product. Didn't do that with the Full Beer Mug & lost it. When I caught it, immediately AFTER I had clicked off of the scene, of course! Went back & mug was gone! Had to start game all over again! LOL Barb

Go to: