[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Mar 28, 18 5:55 PM
HOORAY!!!

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Friends of Druid

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Mar 28, 18 8:20 PM
Yay That's such relief to hear !!! So glad your back !!!

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 8:42:16 PM PST

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 28, 18 10:23 PM
WOOT WOOT!!!

So we can gift you now?
Would love to send you a welcome back

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 29, 18 8:00 AM
Thank you everybody!
Sorry I kept you up past your bedtime, Ros.

Still had some connection problems sending gifts after the day change, but that's not unusual. So far, it hasn't frozen in the Spring room HOS, but I'm still being cautious about adding friends back. It usually works better in the morning than late in the day, so we'll see how it does this afternoon. Fingers crossed!

If my game continues to behave itself, I will slowly invite you back, but if it starts freezing again, I'll have to stop.

If I'd known this would happen, I would have added everybody I experimentally deleted back 1st. Se'est le vie. If I'm in your "invited" bin, you may as well delete me, because l'll never be able to accept.

The rest of you, you're welcome to keep my old game as a friend as long as you like - you're not hurting anything by having it, & it's on the original Spring room forever, so enjoy.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Mar 29, 18 8:47 AM
Tia, I am so sorry for all the trouble you have had. I hope everything is worked out. I’m so happy to have you back

Take care!

[Post New]by LadyMadison on Mar 29, 18 10:11 AM
Whoa! We were away & I missed all this excitement... I played a little, but wasn't checking the forum. Druid, I'm glad you're back up & running. And if deleting me helps your game, so be it. Just glad to be friends.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 29, 18 10:19 AM
Friends, I'm sad to report that my new game has started freezing in the Spring room HOS.
Not for as long as before - it usually comes back in 2 to 3 minutes after completing a HOS - but about half the time. Once when it came back, it kicked me clear out of the private rooms! Threw me into Trina's room!

I'm going to hold off a couple days & see if it gets worse or stays consistent before inviting any more friends. The day is still young & it usually gets way worse in the afternoon, so we'll see.

*sigh* All that trauma for nothing.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 29, 18 10:52 AM
Oh dear,not again!!
Feel free to delete me if it helps.
Ros

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Mar 29, 18 11:04 AM
jakeybubby wrote:Hey there my friend

Sorry to hear about you troubles. It is fine if you want to delete Kloee til after the event, but please take me back when it is over as I owe you a few.

Hope all works out for you and enjoy the SE.

Take care

Lisa

Hey Druid !

This same message suits me too. I just increased my friends by 20 and there's still more I have not accepted invites from (that's because I posted my id no. in 3 iOS threads)

I have 70 + friends now and so far no change in my server connection - lucky me, not so lucky you...Hope things improve for you soon.

Enjoy your book and the coming Spring Season

datsalotta

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 29, 18 2:31 PM
Thanks friends, but I'm starting to think it's all about my cellular connection & the load on the server - not having too many friends - so I'm not deleting anyone who's with me now.
In fact, I already ran out of Spring room HOS today, so I would like to add a few more back & see how it goes. But I think I'll wait until tomorrow. It's already flaky enough today.

I still have your # datsalotta, you're on the list. Finished that book - wow! Started slow, but built like a snowball rolling downhill that turns into an avalanche that wipes out the whole village. "When You Disappeared" by John Marrs if anyone's interested.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Mar 29, 18 5:58 PM
I know a lot of people don't have (or like) Facebook, but it has its benefits for this game in that it saves your progress on your profile and you don’t have to rely on customer service to get your game back. Just something to think about. It sounds like your phone service just can’t handle the load of this application. Have you tried hitting the home button twice and swiping up to delete any apps running in the background? This helps to make things run alittle faster. You probably know all this, but doesn’t hurt to ask.

Sorry you are having so much trouble.

Paula

Edited on 03/29/2018 at 5:59:35 PM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 30, 18 7:02 AM
Thanks Paula. Yes, I ALWAYS close all other apps when in the Castle!
The only exception is while I'm sending/collecting gifts so I can log them in my list, then immediately close the list again.

I really wish there was something I could do to improve my cellular connection, but out here in the desert, there's few options & not many cell towers. Satellite internet service is available, but crazy expensive!!! So I make do. If I can't connect, I close it down & go do something else for a while.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 31, 18 8:09 AM
Hi friends,
I'm making a point to get as many of your Spring rooms done in the morning when my connection is strongest, & so far it's working pretty well.
So I've invited a few more of you back.

Does anyone need Carrots? The game is giving me lots of them today, & I'm happy to share the bounty. All Spring items are available.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 31, 18 2:53 PM
I just had my PC game freeze after finishing a Spring HOS. Control, alt, delete wouldn't even work. I had to do a hard shutdown of my computer.
That being said.. when I got the game back up and running, the items I won were waiting for me. I went back in my friends list for spring rooms and the person that I had just searched had changed their avatar name to add catching up
I'm just wondering if this is why it froze? The name change?
Just curious...

Glad to hear you can get a good connection in the morning, Druid!

Go to: